Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shilpa_11

thanks for the new year gift poet ..it was totally awesome........it was nice to see so many happy moments of RaSia...........even I was wishing that the song would go on and on.....the there would be no end to RaSia moments......

Thank you so much Shilpa πŸ˜›

Am glad that you liked the New Year gift. 😳

Actually for this song, I always heard the 'Reprise' amd finally one day, very recently, I heard the duet and I was like - awwwwwwwww ... this is just for RaSia. 😳

Just wish that AN comes back together in some other soap very soon. I miss them so badly ... πŸ˜•

Koi mera New Year wish toh poora karein
God! Tum sun rahe ho na. 😊
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Poet for putting up the VM πŸ˜ƒ It was so beautiful, een without all your trademark special effects. You always pick out great scenes and great songs. πŸ‘ I just loved the first scene.... those days of Rasia were the ones I loved the most, how they fell in love 😳 Loved the 'dancing-on-the-feet' scene too. Natasha looks beautiful with her hair open and minimal makeup..... and in red.  

poetic thumbnail
Thank you Elle. 😊

I loved the song when I first heard it and knew that it was for RaSia only.

They are the best ❀️ and I love all these sequences.

FRankly speaking, there are so many other songs as well, but not enough scenes to do justice to them.  Actually another VM is half-done, but I am still waiting for scenes.

And yes, I do lve all those days, the scenes were so simple but alluring.

And yes, Natasha looks so good in red and with her hair open. Maybe we need to dedicate the song 'Lady in Red' to her.

😊

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@  Poet!

Thank you so much for the lovely new year gift! πŸ‘

The scenes you have chosen were awesome , and the song is just superb.

But I feel bad after watching your VM, suddenly I have started missing RaSia badly. I thought I have gotten over it. 😭

But  since, I didn't see their ends, in my mind , they are still alive and happily bringing up their daughters. So, infact, the holiday trip of mine, proved to be blessing in disguise for me.

Keep making more, we are thirsty for more such lovely VMs.

A big πŸ€— for you for this awesome  new year gift.
poetic thumbnail
@ Uma,

Thank you so much for being so kind. πŸ˜› I feel blessed that I could make you all happy for at least some time.

RaSia are alive in my mind and are happy together, and that's where the inspiration comes in from.

A πŸ€— to you as well.

And I will try for another VM. let me see.

BTW, am still drooling over the Biker. Now I know why he bought a Bullet and not a Harley Davidson? πŸ˜‰
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Uma is right ,poet.One week of no media has still not cured me of the RaSia  magic.what else can i say.They will alway remain in my brain and heart as inspiration for the stories i write.
Poet,stop drooling and concentrate on something serious.The biker is out of reachπŸ˜‰
sumali thumbnail
Haha...well said shreya!

Poet! come out of this biker mania and start looking for your own Raghav. πŸ˜‰ He is out there , somewhere, looking for you. πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
@ Shreya - I can always remain hopeful na? πŸ˜‰ Or is the competition out of bounds? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

I still haven' t told you why he bought a Bullet. It's hilarious but sensible anyway! πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumali

Haha...well said shreya!

Poet! come out of this biker mania and start looking for your own Raghav. πŸ˜‰ He is out there , somewhere, looking for you. πŸ˜ƒ

Ina  bike you mean ... πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜³
sumali thumbnail
@ Poet! Ofcourse, in a bike.

Btw, what is the story of choosing bullet over davidson?

But.  IMO, apache seems to be convenient , right?πŸ˜‰