Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Kya kar diya ..I am like 
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have watched it more than 10 times πŸ˜†...May be because after so many days ..some thing related to Rasia is in front of me ..😳.. Even though its simple without any special effects but  is adorable and sweets as it does not contain any unwanted stuffπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..

U have chosen all the beautiful scenes of Rasia 😳...Raghav with lots of balloons ..I have not watched that scene as old videos are not available πŸ€”..but no worry ur vm is there whenever I will feel .. will watch it ..ur each & every scene reminds golden moments of Laddo ... last one with stick , dancing on foot ☺️..

Last not least : .... for commenting in last and   for this new year gift ... I am expecting some more gifts from u ..πŸ˜‰ & know that ur gift is pending from my side πŸ˜”...
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful VM! 😊

RaSia had so much potential. Too bad only a quarter of it was explored. *sigh*
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ Bittu - Finally, I have your tongue sticking out of your mouth and hearts shooting out of your duilated irises.
Wow! What a feeling!

Thanks a lot for your comments and those emoticons - I was waiting for them. I am glad you all liked the VM, I made it for you all only, but was worried to post it since we were all mainly missing from the Forum.

All the scenes are very dear to me and I use them in a very stingy fashion when I am making a VM. There are loads of scenes left actually but they need to used correctly. Maybe, maybe another VM sometime later, when I am in the mood. 😍

RaSIa were so sweet in the initial days as well but we hardly got a lot of scenes. I am still upset at the CVs.

@ Sarah -  Thanks dear for your kind comments. We all know that RaSia's potential as a couple was not even used 20 %. They could do lots. Thats why we are wishing and praying that they come back together in some other new show, where we will be able to get them in a different avatar altogether.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thx poetic for ths new year gift jst loved itπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—....as usual u hv done fantastic jobπŸ‘I'm watching it again n again thx for sharing ths wid us rly missing rasia alotπŸ˜”.........try to connect myself wid sum other shw or wid sum other couple bt failed as no one has tht magic which our rasia has😍❀️.Dn't knw when v get to c dem both 2gether again😭Cn't do anything rather than jst cursing d CV's😑 for wht thy hv done🀬.N These new girls dn't luk lk Rasia's daughters 4rm any angleπŸ˜•.Along wid rasia d shw has also lost its charm 🀒nw its lk another star plus daily soap.
Anyways Happy New Year to all my friends.😊May this new year bring many opportunities to your way,to explore every joy of life & may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm,turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements.
Happy New Year to you & your loved ones.πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
Happy New Year to yu as well Aneesha.

Glad you liked the New Year Gift 😊

I surely had fun when I made it.
browsing through all those RaSia scenes made me happy and sad at the same time.

Hope they come back soon and that too, together.

❀️
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 U r welcome poet ...πŸ˜ƒ.

I am not missing Laddo ..but badly missing Rasia ..πŸ˜•.. Ur v.m's are only Sahara πŸ˜ƒ . Jaldi se mood banao ..for next VM😳😍

@ Aneesha : Happy New year ....And yes I agree with u that - Its very difficult to connect to any other Jodi ..😳
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: bittu31

U r welcome poet ...πŸ˜ƒ.

I am not missing Laddo ..but badly missing Rasia ..πŸ˜•.. Ur v.m's are only Sahara πŸ˜ƒ . Jaldi se mood banao ..for next VM😳😍

@ Aneesha : Happy New year ....And yes I agree with u that - Its very difficult to connect to any other Jodi ..😳

You know you are always welcome Bittu ... πŸ˜›

I know I also miss RaSia very badly. πŸ˜• I do hope they return back together soon.