Na Aana Is Desh Laado

RaSia VM - Tum Jo Aaye ...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Friends,

Happy New Year to you all!

Here's my New Year gift for you all  😳- A Video Mix on RaSia

The song is 'Tum Jo Aaye' from the movie 'Once Upon A Time In Mumbai', brilliantly sung by Tulsi Kumar and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.

Hope you all like it.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyOzz5mZ5pk[/YOUTUBE]

The original link is

Wish the Video quality was much better.

In case you like it, please click the Like Button.
Sort of encouragement for the Year ahead!!! πŸ˜†

Bouquets and brickbats please! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Was too lazy to go in for any special effects, so kept it nice and clean.

Enjoy

Poet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U dissapointed me poet hw can u do this i had much hopes on u r dm .u really crushed my hopes

.ha ha ha πŸ˜†i was joking really i liked it very much .its one of my favourite song do u knw .i dint blink my eyes till i cmpletd this link 😍THANX A LOTπŸ€—.after many das i m cing RaSia togeather.happy to c dis .and by the  way i  am the 1st one to appreciate u in this forum fr the link i guess🀣 πŸ˜‰WISH U AND ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS A VERY .HAPPYAND PROSPOURS NEW YEAR πŸ₯³. NJOY
poetic thumbnail
LOL Phoo, you had me going on that 1st line. πŸ˜‰ I was like 'I know it's not great but what happened? Maybe I missed something.'
But I do apologise for the video quality. Most of the old Vids are not available and the ones available are of very poor quality. SO when you upload it finally, the outcome is heartbreaking.

Thank you for being the first one to comment on the Link and for liking the Video. A warm πŸ€— to you for the same.

Nice to see RaSia smiling actually. 😳

A very Happy New Year to your family and you.

πŸ˜›
Ava97 thumbnail
awesum awesum!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ€—u rock 2 d core!!!!!!finnally my new year wish is over!!!!!!this is jus rockin....but why can't u not select a longgg song n make a long vm..!!!!!!!these cv's should learn sumthing frm u!!!!!how 2 show beautiful  scenes !!!if they wanted d characters 2 die then wen they were diein they should show us their gud n romantic moments like wen sia was diein raghav was thinkin of 2 to 3 scenes but they were like okkkkkkk.................n wen raghav was diein they did not show only any scenes!soooooo lame!!!!😳
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet,πŸ˜πŸ‘ from me for doing a fantastic job
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: aavalu

awesum awesum!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ€—u rock 2 d core!!!!!!finnally my new year wish is over!!!!!!this is jus rockin....but why can't u not select a longgg song n make a long vm..!!!!!!!these cv's should learn sumthing frm u!!!!!how 2 show beautiful  scenes !!!if they wanted d characters 2 die then wen they were diein they should show us their gud n romantic moments like wen sia was diein raghav was thinkin of 2 to 3 scenes but they were like okkkkkkk.................n wen raghav was diein they did not show only any scenes!soooooo lame!!!!😳

Hi Aavalu,

πŸ˜› Thanks for your kind comments. Actually you are right, this is in keeping the promise I made to you.😊 And I am glad that you liked the VM. πŸ˜ƒ

As for longer songs, this is a 5 min song πŸ˜†. More than this becomes a bit difficult, not impossible though.One would get more crazier by the time the VM is completed. πŸ˜‰

As for what was being shown before the Leap, it just sucks big time. 🀒 Apart from that 1 min scene, nothing was significant. But since it's over, we need to move ahead as well. And believe that somethign good is definitely going to come out of it for Aditya and Natasha.

Happy New Year to you Dear!!!
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet,πŸ˜πŸ‘ from me for doing a fantastic job

Thanks a lot Shreya for liking it. πŸ˜›

THis song has been in my mind for long now. 😊
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice video Poetic

Actually you can make a video kehna ko jashn e bahaara hai from jodha akbar

it will look good on rasia
shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the new year gift poet ..it was totally awesome........it was nice to see so many happy moments of RaSia...........even I was wishing that the song would go on and on.....the there would be no end to RaSia moments......
poetic thumbnail
Originally posted by: myviewprem

Very nice video Poetic

Actually you can make a video kehna ko jashn e bahaara hai from jodha akbar

it will look good on rasia

Aww Prem thank you so much πŸ˜›

I really like the song you mentioned and the Sufiyaana element in it.

Let me think ❀️ But good suggestion