Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Analysis of Aish's demeanor at Big Star Awards (Page 3)

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged

Life is not bed of roses.

Originally posted by anjali10

Originally posted by sheee

How could Ash not be insecure? She is aged, has no kids and her husband is in industry where he works with beautiful women.  Her movies are not doing well. Her time is up.

If the person, who doesn't have anything, is the only person to have insecurity and problems like such, then no rich people would have any depression problems.

Ouch Ouch @ bold part. That was harsh. 

Edited by sheee - 01 January 2011 at 4:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

LOL if it is edited then dont trust it.

There was one time star telecsted preity clapping in the audience for preity onstage giving an award to somebody. Editing mess up. I am not sure if it was preity or some other actress but it was a very funny blooper :P

That was KanganaROFL
.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I haven't seen the show. But I can assure you those emotions are edited to make Aish look bad. Bollywood awards have always done that. Not with Aish but with Vidya and many others too. It get's me so upset because when your watching an award, you want to see bollywood actors "real" reactions and how they act in public. But this editing thing just takes away all the fun. Am sure Aish is not as bad as these ppl make her look.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenKataliciousibelieveinpink

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_No_1

I didn't see the show so can't comment on the goings on. But I do know that they often show clips of peoples reactions inappropriately. For example, throughout the show they will film certain celebrities, and then edit the clips to add them in different places to portray things like this.

That's so true. What a bad editing they do. I love american awards because they do it live but indian awards are just bad editing....ughhhh

like I saw one award where deepika was clapping in the audience when the performer was about to being announced.....and Surprise, the performer on stage is deepika herselfLOL  like how can she be in the audience and be on stage at the same time?  what a bad editing they do. That bad editing happened with kareena where she was laughing at the jokes that was made on stage and surprise she's the perfomer next to be announced

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick.khoobsurat.ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by Star_No_1

I didn't see the show so can't comment on the goings on. But I do know that they often show clips of peoples reactions inappropriately. For example, throughout the show they will film certain celebrities, and then edit the clips to add them in different places to portray things like this.

That's so true. What a bad editing they do. I love american awards because they do it live but indian awards are just bad editing....ughhhh

like I saw one award where deepika was clapping in the audience when the performer was about to being announced.....and Surprise, the performer on stage is deepika herselfLOL  like how can she be in the audience and be on stage at the same time?  what a bad editing they do. That bad editing happened with kareena where she was laughing at the jokes that was made on stage and surprise she's the perfomer next to be announced

Exactly! I was watching Filmfare today and they edited out all the boring speeches or the speeches made by not so well-known ppl! That's the main reason I love American Award shows, plus the level of comedy is way better! Saif-SRK were good, but I wanted more of them and less of the boring dancing by some ppl who totally can't dance!!!

Agree....editing is horrible!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheenkoolchick.khoobsurat.Terenaina

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Being insecure is like a disease, it's a trait. It has nothing to do with how much a person has, or need. How could Ash not be insecure? She is aged, has no kids and her husband is in industry where he works with beautiful women.  Her movies are not doing well. Her time is up.

If the person, who doesn't have anything, is the only person to have insecurity and problems like such, then no rich people would have any depression problems.

Wow! I didn't know being 37 made her super old!! Also, yeah Abhi works with beautiful women, but he goes home to the "Most Beautiful Woman in the World"! Also, he loves her for who she is and NOT her looks so I'm pretty positive she doesn't have to be insecure about her looks! Plus, ppl still gush about how gorge she looks on a daily basis so insecurity for looks out of the question!

Also if her films don't do well then it's not solely her fault, the same way when a film is successful, the success is shared among actors, writers, directors, cast, crew, etc. It's a group effort so failure and success is distributed evenly! Plus, she signed 3 films for next year and was offered many more so her films might not have done well, except for Endhiran being the highest grossing Indian film, but she's still been offered many quality roles...so my point is that her time isn't up and she's proved time and again!

Also, she has it all....loving husband, a good career, a caring and supportive family....other than her ailing father (god bless him) she has no major problems!
sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

That's why I don't like Ash and Katrina. Why people insist they have it all is beyond me. Okay she is not insecure, she has ego problem, because she has it all. People should be proud of her egoism. Give her awards every year, no matter all she gives us is flop.

I don't even care; I don't like her cold personality, and be it ego or insecurity.  

SIRFINA Senior Member
SIRFINA
SIRFINA

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
So sad that indian awards are edited. that is the exact reason I do not watch these  award shows. 

That is the exact reason why I watch american awards, They are live, everyone who gets an award get to speak and no editing and to tell you the truth I agree with Aamir(the indian award shows are fixed)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdkoolchick--ania--.khoobsurat.ibelieveinpink

Go to top