Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Terenaina

That's so true. What a bad editing they do. I love american awards because they do it live but indian awards are just bad editing....ughhhh

like I saw one award where deepika was clapping in the audience when the performer was about to being announced.....and Surprise, the performer on stage is deepika herself😆  like how can she be in the audience and be on stage at the same time?  what a bad editing they do. That bad editing happened with kareena where she was laughing at the jokes that was made on stage and surprise she's the perfomer next to be announced

Exactly! I was watching Filmfare today and they edited out all the boring speeches or the speeches made by not so well-known ppl! That's the main reason I love American Award shows, plus the level of comedy is way better! Saif-SRK were good, but I wanted more of them and less of the boring dancing by some ppl who totally can't dance!!!

Agree....editing is horrible!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

Being insecure is like a disease, it's a trait. It has nothing to do with how much a person has, or need. How could Ash not be insecure? She is aged, has no kids and her husband is in industry where he works with beautiful women.  Her movies are not doing well. Her time is up.

If the person, who doesn't have anything, is the only person to have insecurity and problems like such, then no rich people would have any depression problems.

Wow! I didn't know being 37 made her super old!! Also, yeah Abhi works with beautiful women, but he goes home to the "Most Beautiful Woman in the World"! Also, he loves her for who she is and NOT her looks so I'm pretty positive she doesn't have to be insecure about her looks! Plus, ppl still gush about how gorge she looks on a daily basis so insecurity for looks out of the question!

Also if her films don't do well then it's not solely her fault, the same way when a film is successful, the success is shared among actors, writers, directors, cast, crew, etc. It's a group effort so failure and success is distributed evenly! Plus, she signed 3 films for next year and was offered many more so her films might not have done well, except for Endhiran being the highest grossing Indian film, but she's still been offered many quality roles...so my point is that her time isn't up and she's proved time and again!

Also, she has it all....loving husband, a good career, a caring and supportive family....other than her ailing father (god bless him) she has no major problems!
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That's why I don't like Ash and Katrina. Why people insist they have it all is beyond me. Okay she is not insecure, she has ego problem, because she has it all. People should be proud of her egoism. Give her awards every year, no matter all she gives us is flop.

I don't even care; I don't like her cold personality, and be it ego or insecurity.  

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So sad that indian awards are edited. that is the exact reason I do not watch these  award shows. 

That is the exact reason why I watch american awards, They are live, everyone who gets an award get to speak and no editing and to tell you the truth I agree with Aamir(the indian award shows are fixed)

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

So sad that indian awards are edited. that is the exact reason I do not watch these  award shows. 

That is the exact reason why I watch american awards, They are live, everyone who gets an award get to speak and no editing and to tell you the truth I agree with Aamir(the indian award shows are fixed)

Yes with American awards you definitely know that its not scripted by the winner's speeches (ahem MTV movie/music awards😆)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolchick

Yes with American awards you definitely know that its not scripted by the winner's speeches (ahem MTV movie/music awards😆)

kanye anyone?! 

That def wasn't scripted, but remember the whole Sajid-Ashutosh fight at the Star Screen....apparently they edited that fight and made it shorter....wonder what would have happened if it were live!!! Indian award shows do a good job of creating scandal where it's non-existence like PC's acceptance speech at Filmfare 2008!

Also if the celebs know they're gonna get an award can't they ACT a little surprised, maybe shed a few tears, or go wild and crazy like Matt Damon and Ben Affleck or Cuban Gooding Jr SO the audience feels it's not all fake and scripted!

In her earlier interviews Ash appeared calm, but in the last decade or so mainly 2000 onwards she acts cold. In the Simi Garewal interview she mentioned that she is guarded, but I don't see any reason why she has to be guarded with her 'coldness'. Someone can be guarded, yet appear warm.

Edited by infinity_9000 - 13 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
u finally started seeing real Aish!!😆😆

but truthfully havent seen the awards so cant comment on show

but frankly i have always thoguht of her as insecure person, she is not bindaas like sushmit nor is she content like Madhuri. She tries to be this "perfect" person, it shows her insecurities.
Edited by dazzelll - 13 years ago
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lensahunte08

I haven't seen the show. But I can assure you those emotions are edited to make Aish look bad. Bollywood awards have always done that. Not with Aish but with Vidya and many others too. It get's me so upset because when your watching an award, you want to see bollywood actors "real" reactions and how they act in public. But this editing thing just takes away all the fun. Am sure Aish is not as bad as these ppl make her look.

Totally agree with you!! I really hope this year the awards are not edited and shown live! but sadly it wont!
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She does have a problem, I have noticed it and do the Bachchan family always have to win awards. They probably gona win at their own awards also known as the Bachchan awards I mean IIFA awards 🤣