Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

What is to happen to the REKHA-MADHUR love story?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

Poor Madhur!
UnhappyUnhappy Right in front of his eyes, the nice, self-sacrificing and beautiful woman he had loved for so many years has suddenly turned into such a spiteful woman thirsting for revenge on elder sister LaaliAngryAngry.

Over the past months he saw her:
  • Rejecting his loveUnhappyBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartUnhappy
  • Rejecting his concern and his help (despite the fact that he saved her life after her former husband Ranvijay had tried to kill her)Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
  • Refusing to give blood to elder sister LaaliShockedShockedEvil SmileEvil Smile
  • Very spitefully asking his right to be staying in the Loha House (even though she no longer has any right to be in the house herself)ShockedOuchOuchOuch
  • Very meanly telling sister Laali that she is going to make her life miserable from now onwardsEvil SmileOuchAngry
  • Rejoicing over sister Laali's humiliation in front of the Brahmin priestsOuchConfusedAngry
Should Madhur continue to love such a woman or throw her out of his heart?UnhappyUnhappy

Or do you think, maybe, he should turn to Suman and try to find love from her? LOLLOL
LOL
What are the viewers thoughts on this?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Millerrr88Rajinilicious

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Poor Madhur!
UnhappyUnhappy Right in front of his eyes, the nice, self-sacrificing and beautiful woman he had loved for so many years has suddenly turned into such a spiteful woman thirsting for revenge on elder sister LaaliAngryAngry.

Over the past months he saw her:
  • Rejecting his loveUnhappyBroken HeartBroken HeartBroken HeartUnhappy
  • Rejecting his concern and his help (despite the fact that he saved her life after her former husband Ranvijay had tried to kill her)Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile
  • Refusing to give blood to elder sister LaaliShockedShockedEvil SmileEvil Smile
  • Very spitefully asking his right to be staying in the Loha House (even though she no longer has any right to be in the house herself)Ouch
  • Very meanly telling sister Laali that she is going to make her life miserable from now onwardsEvil SmileOuchAngry
  • Rejoicing over sister Laali's humiliation in front of the Brahmin priestsOuchConfusedAngry
Should Madhur continue to love such a woman or throw her out of his heart?UnhappyUnhappy

Or do you think, maybe, he should turn to Suman and try to find love from her? LOLLOL
LOL
What are the viewers thoughts on this?

A a viewerLOLLOLLOL I think Madhur should delete these two cruel women out of his life. Why should he be with a woman who treats him like crap!!?? He does not deserve it or does he.....after all he has not been perfect either. LOL

He has tried to get Rekha back into his life many times, but she continues to push him away so why should he keep the garbage. LOLLOLThrow her out after her ruthless and horrible behavior lately.

As for Suman forget about her because she has created a lot of mess for him...between Rekha and Madhur.  Why would he want to with a cruel woman like her???

Let Rekha and Suman go and find another woman.....a nice one....however he needs to get out of that haveli and move to another state.  OR He can go back home and have relatives find him a nice little Indian girl!!!!

Conclusion.....The romance is dead between these two, time to move on folks...The endLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
LOL

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
I think madhur is going to stick to Suman LOL Rekha has turned into another suman now, so its best if he forgets about her.
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Was there any Love stroy actully..(From Rekha's side Ever..ShockedOuch)..I m sorry but I m so mad on that Girl...The way She behaves with Madhur...AngryAngry

Bechara Madhur ... Ithar Kua - Uthar Khai...Jae to Kha Jae...One side Wicked Rekha and another Side Sick Suman...Poor boy..

Don't you think Jamuni will be Nice for him..But I like RV-Jamuni aslo..LOLLOLTongue

For me So called Love story is over of Rekha & Madhur...Lets see How CV's make up pair by end....whoes with  Wom,Why..LOLLOLHow...
Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
now i think that madhur should be with jamuni because rekha is such a bitch!

Edited by Shas3 - 02 January 2011 at 7:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-Rajinilicious

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

I think Madhur should take Suman and go back to his own house.  There are too many people living in the house.  It is getting overcrowded!!!
Big smileLOL
LOL
IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Maybe he will marry Jamuni... she is the only positive female character left for him :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITShas3-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by Shas3

I think Madhur should take Suman and go back to his own house.  There are too many people living in the house.  It is getting overcrowded!!!
Big smileLOL
LOL

Well Neela..Well Very Few Character left On show  Now..LOLSome one is Kidnapped (gangi) ,Some one on Leave )Sumi...ConfusedIf any one left Whoes missing From list...WinkLOL

If Suman & Madhur will be left...than Who'll left to trouble Shali & make weird face & irritate us (Suman)OuchSleepyLOL..and Second Hero of show (Madhur )..How ever that guy is quite helpful to Shali...TongueLet them Be ..What say...But Should Specify the Reason Why Even after so many insult from Rekha ..Madhur still is staying here...Tongue

If his house repairing..Isn't it over or what...and that Dumbo Suman...She laughs on her hubby's insult.....Gosh..I really feel so bad for Madhur....Both women in his life are Totaly Witch..OuchOne Insults him & other Laughs on it....AngryAngry

Go to top