~37th NMG~ ARTI- " Friends -forever" - Page 43

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

hello  nida ðŸ¤—

you changed your username jenny😆...............i cant see you dp😕
Goa T o Daman............Daman to Mumbai..............saath saath...................🤣
In Mumbai to Shooting venue....................🤣
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

guys see this.......copied from bagal waala cc.........................🤣

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story.aspx?section=Movies&Id=ENTEN20110165316&keyword=bollywood&subcatg=MOVIESINDIA&nid=76632 

A Goa birdie who was chomping on piping hot chicken Xacuti and Sorpotel spotted Priyanka Chopra
with Shahid Kapur ushering in 2011 together.

The couple were together when the actress had reportedly stated that she was in Goa strictly with family and friends and not with Shahid! Her lover boy was busy shooting for Mausam in Chandigarh.

Looks like he winged his way to be by his girl's side before the clock struck 12 midnight. And nothing ever misses our eye.

ISN'T THIS MATCH WITH GOA AND DAMAN SITUATION?.....................🤣

OMG Komzie..u r the limit🤣
but Arti...........what to say..........yeh dooriyaan in raahon ki dooriyaan nigaahon ki dooriyaan........fanaa ho sabhi dooriyaan........
Originally posted by --Nida--

you changed your username jenny😆...............i cant see you dp😕
yeah i changed ðŸ˜†...btw my id is having pbm pic😛
-Arti4ever-
Originally posted by Komal.SweetArTi

Goa T o Daman............Daman to Mumbai..............saath saath...................🤣
In Mumbai to Shooting venue....................🤣
to shooting venue matlab😆
Originally posted by Payal-15

OMG Komzie..u r the limit🤣
but Arti...........what to say..........yeh dooriyaan in raahon ki dooriyaan nigaahon ki dooriyaan........fanaa ho sabhi dooriyaan........

@bold..............😎🤣
teri meri mit jaani hai dooriyaan......................🤣
but you remember scorpian guy ho to zaroori hain dooriyaan...............🤣
and by shooting venue matlab........cetain lady will go to someone's soon going to start new show's shooting place...........🤣
don't look into much its my mind's karastaani........................🤣

Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

yeah i changed ðŸ˜†...btw my id is having pbm pic😛
-Arti4ever-

jenny you are 14 na......................this stuff is not for kids😛😆
i want this title to be 100% true😆

Arjun and Rati fall in love

Wait a minute. Before you jump to any conclusion, let us make it very clear that Arjun Bijlani andRati Pandey are not seeing each other in real life but will fall in love soon in Miley Jab Hum Tum. Just yesterday a love song was shot on both of them which was a dream sequence.

'Yes, we shot for a love song yesterday. Actually it is going to be a dream sequence where I will be dancing with Rati aka Nupur. The song was shot very nicely but only we know that how much it was tough to shoot in this hot environment. We were sweating like anything but still we gave our best shot. I put my heart and soul in the song. Hope people like our effort,'Arjun said.

When we asked Arjun whether he was seeing anyone in real life? 'No, I am not seeing anyone as of now as I just want to concentrate on my work as of now,' the actor informed.

hey guys..........🤗
me here for a while......wats the disc.......
learning geography🤣

Originally posted by Payal-15

i want this title to be 100% true😆

Arjun and Rati fall in love

Wait a minute. Before you jump to any conclusion, let us make it very clear that Arjun Bijlani andRati Pandey are not seeing each other in real life but will fall in love soon in Miley Jab Hum Tum. Just yesterday a love song was shot on both of them which was a dream sequence.

'Yes, we shot for a love song yesterday. Actually it is going to be a dream sequence where I will be dancing with Rati aka Nupur. The song was shot very nicely but only we know that how much it was tough to shoot in this hot environment. We were sweating like anything but still we gave our best shot. I put my heart and soul in the song. Hope people like our effort,'Arjun said.

When we asked Arjun whether he was seeing anyone in real life? 'No, I am not seeing anyone as of now as I just want to concentrate on my work as of now,' the actor informed.

i thought it was true😳
the title is misleading😡