Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ROFL Queenz Ka Adda - Invites Only. (Page 52)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

Twinny you talked to poojaTonguewowBig smileeven I talked to hira.Approve
really u talked to hira in phone awwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet yayy see here also we twinnies to talked to ur BFF hhehehe


mere paas mobile nahin hain.OuchSo didn't talk on that.We voice-chatted.Approve
awww u dont have mobile good tum abhi only 14 jab u be 16-17 naa den u will get dont worry n oh wowwww voice chatted awwww dats cooool


I hate mobile.DeadI hate all things jo aaj kal ki larkian likes.
I hate shopping , I hate facebook , I hate mobile and mostly hate chatting with boys.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149066

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22


Oh Ok!!So u gonna make the thread?

First day, yes, because I'm familiar with how it will work but once everyone gets a hang of it, anyone can open. Thats what we do in KMH. Different people open for different days :)

Yup , you see , everyone will request you to make the topic themselvesROFLROFLonce they get used to the topic.Big smile

Lol! Ya! We'll have to coordinateLOL
Ok first thing's first. Name of the thread?


I am so kachra in deciding names.ROFLROFLROFLROFLMera pehle FF ke liye , I asked 100 people for a nameROFLROFLphir jaake Soul's Destiny naam rakha uskaROFLROFLHer OS/FF ke liye I ask my real lyf bestie for a nameROFLbecause I am so kachra in choosing names for threadROFLROFL
omgggg really lol hehehehe twinny i also suck in naming threads n all seriosly lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
So am I surrounded by useless people?? Anu, I thought at least you'll help me outROFL
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149066

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

Twinny you talked to poojaTonguewowBig smileeven I talked to hira.Approve
really u talked to hira in phone awwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet yayy see here also we twinnies to talked to ur BFF hhehehe


mere paas mobile nahin hain.OuchSo didn't talk on that.We voice-chatted.Approve
awww u dont have mobile good tum abhi only 14 jab u be 16-17 naa den u will get dont worry n oh wowwww voice chatted awwww dats cooool


I hate mobile.DeadI hate all things jo aaj kal ki larkian likes.
I hate shopping , I hate facebook , I hate mobile and mostly hate chatting with boys.

wattttttttttt u hateee faceboook omggggggg me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee facebook wahi to i got many good frndsEmbarrassed n yaaa i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeee chatting wid boys tooooo n i loveeeee texting in mobile not talking in phone heheheh n omgggg u hatee shopping lol gals dont hate shopping jaanu dont worry aage chalke u will lovee shopping
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Lol neethi the name is boring.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Lol neethi the name is boring.LOL

Thanks!Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

wattttttttttt u hateee faceboook omggggggg me loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee facebook wahi to i got many good frndsEmbarrassed n yaaa i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeee chatting wid boys tooooo n i loveeeee texting in mobile not talking in phone heheheh n omgggg u hatee shopping lol gals dont hate shopping jaanu dont worry aage chalke u will lovee shopping


I hate facebook as for me fb is not right place now.Smile
Arrey no I hate shopping also.ROFLROFLROFLROFL
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149066

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

So am I surrounded by useless people?? Anu, I thought at least you'll help me outROFL
hehehe sorry i cant help lol i suck in naming lol

Edited by Anu_sajan4ever - 07 January 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania...Jane..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76824

.Aparajhita. 865 76824 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 46161

secretkeeper 1199 46161 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1193   Views: 36975

WildestDreams 1193 36975 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1184   Views: 43871

secretkeeper 1184 43871 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams
~*IBL CC12{Invites Only}DISAPPEAR ..ROFL*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: silent_shadow   Replies: 1193   Views: 29914

silent_shadow 1193 29914 25 October 2009 at 7:23am by -Alohomora-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index