Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ROFL Queenz Ka Adda - Invites Only. (Page 51)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22


Oh Ok!!So u gonna make the thread?

First day, yes, because I'm familiar with how it will work but once everyone gets a hang of it, anyone can open. Thats what we do in KMH. Different people open for different days :)

Yup , you see , everyone will request you to make the topic themselvesROFLROFLonce they get used to the topic.Big smile

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

Twinny you talked to poojaTonguewowBig smileeven I talked to hira.Approve
really u talked to hira in phone awwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet yayy see here also we twinnies to talked to ur BFF hhehehe


mere paas mobile nahin hain.OuchSo didn't talk on that.We voice-chatted.Approve
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22


Oh Ok!!So u gonna make the thread?

First day, yes, because I'm familiar with how it will work but once everyone gets a hang of it, anyone can open. Thats what we do in KMH. Different people open for different days :)

Yup , you see , everyone will request you to make the topic themselvesROFLROFLonce they get used to the topic.Big smile

Lol! Ya! We'll have to coordinateLOL
Ok first thing's first. Name of the thread?
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

twinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tum agayiHugek page jaake dekho I was toking to the CCROFLArrey nahi I find that song damn hilarious so I sing that when I am in good mood.ROFLSo crazy I am.ROFL
hehehe yaaa i saw dat u were talking to CC hehhehe hilarious u lovee talking to CC haan n waste posts lol hehehe n oye hoye u in good mood awwww awesomeee bt y anything special lol


I know teri twiny bilkul pagal hain.SillyROFLROFL
Arrey twinny tu abhi tak mujhe nahin samajh payiEmbarrassedJab bhi I get sad I try making myself and mood happy and get hyper.EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Joined: 15 April 2010
Posts: 15801

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by Princezz22


Oh Ok!!So u gonna make the thread?

First day, yes, because I'm familiar with how it will work but once everyone gets a hang of it, anyone can open. Thats what we do in KMH. Different people open for different days :)

Yup , you see , everyone will request you to make the topic themselvesROFLROFLonce they get used to the topic.Big smile

Lol! Ya! We'll have to coordinateLOL
Ok first thing's first. Name of the thread?


I am so kachra in deciding names.ROFLROFLROFLROFLMera pehle FF ke liye , I asked 100 people for a nameROFLROFLphir jaake Soul's Destiny naam rakha uskaROFLROFLHer OS/FF ke liye I ask my real lyf bestie for a nameROFLbecause I am so kachra in choosing names for threadROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

Twinny you talked to poojaTonguewowBig smileeven I talked to hira.Approve
really u talked to hira in phone awwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweeet yayy see here also we twinnies to talked to ur BFF hhehehe


mere paas mobile nahin hain.OuchSo didn't talk on that.We voice-chatted.Approve
awww u dont have mobile good tum abhi only 14 jab u be 16-17 naa den u will get dont worry n oh wowwww voice chatted awwww dats cooool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26303

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22



I am so kachra in deciding names.ROFLMera pehle FF ke liye , I asked 100 people for a nameROFLROFLphir jaake Soul's Destiny naam rakha uskaROFLROFLHer OS/FF ke liye I ask my real lyf bestie for a nameROFLbecause I am so kachra in choosing names for threadROFLROFL

I was thinking something like 'Aaj ki Kahaani" but thats too boring na?
SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 149040

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by Princezz22

twinyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy tum agayiHugek page jaake dekho I was toking to the CCROFLArrey nahi I find that song damn hilarious so I sing that when I am in good mood.ROFLSo crazy I am.ROFL
hehehe yaaa i saw dat u were talking to CC hehhehe hilarious u lovee talking to CC haan n waste posts lol hehehe n oye hoye u in good mood awwww awesomeee bt y anything special lol


I know teri twiny bilkul pagal hain.SillyROFLROFL
Arrey twinny tu abhi tak mujhe nahin samajh payiEmbarrassedJab bhi I get sad I try making myself and mood happy and get hyper.EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL
hehehe yaa mujhe to shuru se pata tha meri twinny pagal hai hehehehe n i knw dear y r u now also sad jaan dont be sad jst keep ROFLing  hehehhe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76806

.Aparajhita. 865 76806 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1199   Views: 46141

secretkeeper 1199 46141 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers
AdDa:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 26

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1193   Views: 36958

WildestDreams 1193 36958 15 August 2010 at 4:22am by secretkeeper
AdDa:...(Ria Ka Adda) CC#25

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1184   Views: 43855

secretkeeper 1184 43855 31 July 2010 at 11:45pm by WildestDreams
~*IBL CC12{Invites Only}DISAPPEAR ..ROFL*~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: silent_shadow   Replies: 1193   Views: 29908

silent_shadow 1193 29908 25 October 2009 at 7:23am by -Alohomora-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index