Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

ROFL Queenz Ka Adda - Invites Only. (Page 136)

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

@Anu- I like Sammy too. Specially in the second seaso.Embarrassed

what happened 2 Neethz and Mahi? Is everything alright between u 2?Shocked
awww really me loveee sammy wen i 1st saw him hayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Twinyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
m here actually went to get my lunch
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hellooo my ROFLing queens!!Hug Lagta toh nahi ki yahaan koi milega itni raat ko!! Ermm My stupid darned freakin school!! Ouch Jab tak main aati hoon.. sab ki taaye taaye phish ho jaati hai!! D'oh

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by ffkhan

@Anu- I like Sammy too. Specially in the second seaso.Embarrassed

what happened 2 Neethz and Mahi? Is everything alright between u 2?Shocked

I think their is some misunderstanding.Ermm
I joked around with her and she replied back to which I thought she replied back seriously and she says she wasn't serious.
@Neethi : You should make proper usage of emoticons.TongueAt that time you used the hmErmm icon which of course will let everyone think that its serious.For joke , I always use LOL and ROFL since it signifies that the person is joking as this is internet , no 1 is aware of the real expressions or mood people have.

Sure! Sorry I tend to forgetROFL ROFL
So late reaction: Humph!!Ermm ROFL ROFL
Anyhow, I'm sorry if you felt bad, Mahi! I love you a lot, you know that right?! Whenever I have any problem, you and Zana are the first ones I share it with!! And you know I've been stressing a lot lately. I told you things aren't going well out here so I guess.....anyhow, I"ll see you tomorrow!! Love you!!Hug Hug

P.S. Stupid emoticons! Misunderstanding karwadi di humare beech!Angry

Hey, Akanksha!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Neethi!!!! HugHug

So.. I've been missing out on all the action, hun? I was actually on this site on this particular thread in school when I was supposed to be making my presentations!! LOL And then I was like.. Sigh! I wish I could log in & comment.. But that would be risking getting a 'internet ban'!! Ermm

Acha acha.. Anyway!, erm.. kya baat karein? Sam Mishku? Tumne unka latest part padha? I swear I've read that, like, 6 times now!! Embarrassed Tum bhi soch rahi hogi!!, Kya hai yaar ye Akanksha!? Har time Sam Misha Sam Misha!! LOL You know what? I actually told the whole freakin story of that FF to the girl who was sitting next to me today.. & she hates vampires!!, but she liked the story! She actually liked the story! Big smile Acha fine! No more Sam Misha.. What about MiYa? You liking 'em ? Big smile

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@Akanksha: Ya, In read Poco's FF. You told the story to some random peron? Good for you she liked itBig smile
I like MiYa chemistry a lot but I would still like to give them more time before I really form an opinion. The first impression has been really nice. Let's see how EK handles their story.

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@Akanksha: Ya, In read Poco's FF. You told the story to some random peron? Good for you she liked itBig smile
I like MiYa chemistry a lot but I would still like to give them more time before I really form an opinion. The first impression has been really nice. Let's see how EK handles their story.

Nah..Not any random person! I may seem that stupid but I really ain't!! LOL I told the story to my friend.. And as soon as I mentioned 'Twilight', she was totally on to hit me with some jhaadus!! Only I  know how I made her hear me out first.. And then her expressions changing from 'boredom' to 'interest'!! Big smile

Same! I love their chemistry!! But I can't seem to make an  opinion about Misha going totally red on seeing Shaw!! I like him.. I really do! And I think he's doing a great job! And I love her when she goes beetroot red.. And I don't hate the fact that it is 'out of character'.. 'cause well, like Pocoz says, Misha might be a tomboy, but she sure has a heart which flutters for this guy with a raw appeal! Embarrassed

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 January 2011 at 3:22pm

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
^Ya I know what you mean. It was weird for me the first couple of days I won't deny but now, I kind of like it. Specially today her expression was like a nayi naveli dulhan!! I've never seen anyone blush so much! She was adorable! Specially when she hid her faceROFL ROFL
I still won't say I'm very 'happy' with the whole 'out of character' thing but I'm slowly accepting it so it's not a problem.
Shaurya has done nothing to impress me so far except his amazing chem with Mish but then, we've hardly seen him on-screen. I'll like to give him also more time before forming an opinion.
So ya, on the whole, I'll like to give MiYa another weekSmile

Akankshaa.

Go to top