Pratigya wins most embarassing & romantic moment

Posted: 13 years ago

In U, Me aur TV..Pratigya wins the most embarrassing moment..wherein the coal painting incident is the most embarrasing moment of 2010...On the other hand....Kriya union is considered to be the most romantic moment of 2010. 😳
😳
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pjfXO3aSMA

This link shows all the pratigya segments on SBB, SBS and U, Me aur tv from 27th - 31st December. If you just want to see the embarassing and the romantic moment segment....watch from 4.00 min
Edited by SaacheeSyna - 13 years ago
I m very very happy that KRIYA won most romantic moment of 2010😳 😳

Thankyou sooooooooooo much for sharing😳😊

n HAPPY NEW YEAR😊
Edited by okkk - 13 years ago
wowww ......the most romantic moment ges to our KRIYA SR ahem ahem .......it was by far and i must say the most beautiful and romantic and lovely SR ............
thanks for sharing pooja 
We are the bestttttttt....wuhooooooooooooooaooooooooooooooooooo...MKAP is the besttttttttttttttttt....em soooooooo sooooooooooo sooooooooooo happy...happiest week...we won Jodi.no 3...we wont at BSE....wowwwwwwwwwwwww....wuhooooooooowaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....i feel like screaming wid happines...wuaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..em soooooooooo happy
Thnak u soooooo much Puja for sharing!
CONGRATS Pratigya team....🥳

MKAP is the BEST serial on Indian Television ever.....👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
thnk u soo much 4 sharin......
m soo happy..
thanks for sharing
wow great news .....................................kriya as a couple 100% 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼deserved tis award  4 the .most romantic❤️ moment of 2010 ,,,,,,indeep kriya union s the most elegant beutiful❤️,romantic❤️ ,and❤️ unique...😳😳..😳😳.  ever seen on the indian television,,,,,credit goes 2 arja for ther excellent  actng, and expressions 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼becuz of ther  amazing chemistry all romantic scenes comes out even more romantic and gives touchng😉 effect 2 the scenes👏👏👏
Originally posted by na9na

thanks for sharing
wow great news .....................................kriya as a couple 100% 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼deserved tis award  4 the .most romantic❤️ moment of 2010 ,,,,,,indeep kriya union s the most elegant beutiful❤️,romantic❤️ ,and❤️ unique...😳😳..😳😳.  ever seen on the indian television,,,,,credit goes 2 arja for ther excellent  actng, and expressions 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼becuz of ther  amazing chemistry all romantic scenes comes out even more romantic and gives touchng😉 effect 2 the scenes👏👏👏

Very true.... It came out really passionate but without crossing the line only bcos of ArJa n their unquestionable chemistry....👏👏👏👏👏😳
I m sooooo happy dat they won most romantic moment ....... Truely they deserved  it!!!! B'coz  Dis is the best SR..... on television..... 10th sept is the day to remember as our kriya union....... Hats off to  ARJA  4 there excellent performance......
thanks for sharing it yes indeed it was the most memorable SR sequence i have ever seen in the glamour world too realistic luv it 👏👏👏👏⭐️ and ofcourse happened only because of the rocking understanding and trust between two of them arja rocks⭐️