ChocolateChick
ChocolateChick

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

-Shravan earning some money
-Niddhi's pregnancy, godh bharai
-Valentine's day - second honeymoon
- a resolution with Bunty and shreya

Since I consider BHPH to be a modern dramedy, I would love to see a love interest for Dadi and Shravan and Sachi helping with that.  I could foresee a lot of funny moments, especially if they are meeting in secret and so on.  I would pay to see the look on Pratap's face when he finds out.  

Wow, a love interest for Dadi, that would be nice right?Wink

I like all your points, especially the part where Shravan earns his own money. I really would like to see him on top of the world, working hard and being succesful. I'm hoping someday he doesn't need his father's credit cards Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nitashaj83

nitashaj83 Senior Member
nitashaj83
nitashaj83

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxSheilaxx

Originally posted by momma1128

-Shravan earning some money
-Niddhi's pregnancy, godh bharai
-Valentine's day - second honeymoon
- a resolution with Bunty and shreya

Since I consider BHPH to be a modern dramedy, I would love to see a love interest for Dadi and Shravan and Sachi helping with that.  I could foresee a lot of funny moments, especially if they are meeting in secret and so on.  I would pay to see the look on Pratap's face when he finds out.  

Wow, a love interest for Dadi, that would be nice right?Wink

I like all your points, especially the part where Shravan earns his own money. I really would like to see him on top of the world, working hard and being succesful. I'm hoping someday he doesn't need his father's credit cards Smile
I know...introduce a new friendly uncle like Anupam kher in the showw...LOLI wanna see antakhari happening on the show and dadi;s romance during this antakhariLOL

Go to top