Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I LIKE Annie-Arjun Track! (Page 3)

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GeetHSP

Originally posted by cue1

Hey i totally agree. I like the Annie-Arjun track. Its different to the Maan-Geet track because, well i dont know if this makes sense but their kinda more modern. Their naive in that they havent experienced the hardships that Maan and Geet have experienced (This makes Maan and Geet more mature). On the otherhand though their slightly more forward, in terms of the fact that they know they like each other and stuff. Does that make sense?ConfusedConfusedConfused
 Like how Annie gets jealous of Tasha and stuff...I think the Maan and Geet love story is intense and passionate but at the same time innocent (cos they havent got to first base yet Tongue ) wheras in the Annie and Arjun story their already very touchy feely. I think the Annie-Arjun story is something we can relate more to, like you know the whole pretending its someone else on the phone and hiding it frm your familyLOL

I dont know if any of this made sense but thats my opinion....Basically i want to say that i like the Annie-Arjun track.SmileSmileSmile 

That was the perfect reply. I completely and totally understand what you are saying. COMPLETELY understandBig smile And you brought out things that I haven't even thought of! You made some excellent points - talking about the difference because Maaneet have faced hardships and we can relate to AA more. Haha I like how Annie gets jealous of Tasha too! Tongue Agree with you!

Thank goodness you do lol i thought the way i was rambling no-one would understand Tongue
but yeaahh when she gets jealous its really quite funny because she does funny stuff afterwardsTongue

cue1 Senior Member
cue1
cue1

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

I totally agree with the topic starter! (sorry hun i forgot ur name cuz im on to the second page..LOL) I guess i really like their track mainly because i have a strong gut feeling that arjun will fall in love with annie eventually and all will be well! LOL! yes i'm a sucker for happy endings! but ur absolutely right bout their story being more forward and more realistic...the whole thing bout talking on the fone and hiding it from ur family...that's what every youngster in our day and age goes through! Maan and Geet are phenominal as well....far more than words can describe! But Annie and arjun's story is more refreshing....its a nice side track to watch as compared to dev and naintara's "love" story, or meera and dev's monotonous story (sorry i didn't call it a love story, as much as i love meera i just don't understand wht happened with her and dev's story..i felt tht soo much cud've been done and absolutely nothing was done!) 

altho, at times i feel that annie's character is a little "overboard" so to speak.....LOL...like she's really hyper bout her relationship...which i don't quite find reasonable because i don't see how and when she started to like him...then again i've missed out on some epis, but i've read written updates, and in my opinion it wasn't shown clearly how her and arjun's love story began in the first place.....but nonetheless...i like watching it, like i said its refreshing, common, and well performed :)

btw...thanks for posting this topic! i've visited the forums after 3 weeks, so it was a mission to catch up, and this is the first topic i've commented on....and it feels good! LOL...as weird as it may sound....its such a homely feeling...like i've finally commented on a topic, and im finally back on track...LMAO!

enough of my weirdness, take care
Love
Samra :)

I agree with what you said about Meera and Dev....they could have at least progressed the story rather than making them dissappear completelyConfused
And the Naintara and Dev storyline was just weird....i mean you could tell she didnt really love him...just his money and family influence
And i agree with what you said about the A-A love story being refreshing Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

masin

euphoric IF-Rockerz
euphoric
euphoric

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly Arjun-Annie track has a lot of potential. But they lack chemistry. I think the major reason behind this may be Nikunj poor acting abilities coz when Arjun comes out convincing, Annie's reactions look more forced and unnatural. She can't express the right emotions. So she needs to improvise a lot.

Also CVs have taken this track too fast making Annie look like a despo which doesn't give a very good taste. It would have been good if they would have shown Arjun making Annie fall rather than Annie falling by her will. The plot needs to be carefully handled and sequentially build. Since Arjun has an ulterior motive, this could actually keep the audiences on the tether if the treatment is given right rather than rushing off things.

No, they can't be anywhere near Manneet. GC and DD have raised the bar too high as they carry their roles with utmost poise and grace. You can't help but reciprocate the same emotions what they enact on screen. You can't help but love them coz they bring the characters to life... they make it look real. They are fabulous. Perhaps that is one reason that we are not able to accept them. As GC and DD has raised the bars by delivering their best, these characters need to raise themselves to Gurti's levels to command the same love from audiences. Coz with the levels of performances our levels of expectations have gone up too.

Silentsoul

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I really like Arjun Rathod (Piyush is doing a great job) ... and i think Annie's character has alot of potential but i just dont like Nikunj's acting .... i understand she is a new comer and all but she is too raw and bcos of her acting Arjun-Annie scenes end up being mediocre at best .... the precap for instance ..... i ll wait till tomorrow to form judgment but it looked as if she was waiting to fall in his arms or something Stern Smile

i may sound mean but the only way i can warm up to AA track is if the actor improves drastically or if she is replaced.

Sorry if i offend anyone (especially Nikunj fans) I have no problems with the track ... just the imbalance in acting prowess which i believe is hampering this track

Silentsoul

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
I for one never expressed my opinion inspite of several negative comments.

I agree with you totally.  I do love the Annie/Arjun track.  It needs to be and always will be made by CVs as a  lesser intensity parallel track.  Clearly Dvraaz posted that  they are brought in to thread certain episodes together for a lighter vein or to give the main leads breaks as they are into heavy weighty episodes which need their 100% and several retakes for perfection.

Annie and Arjun, they bring a classy lovestory with their stubborn and persistant clash of wills and opinionated bull talk.  As and when Maan approves Arjun, I guess his characterization ends and new characters would be brought in.  I still feel Arjun could be moulded by Annie and vice-versa and have my pov that the former has a soft corner for Geet.

Cheers to Annie and Arjun and I applaud them for coming in to this top ranking serial and allowing themselves to act with no inhibitions and with all their weaknesses and the knowledge that they do have to give their 100%. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaLD-Radha

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mingasweet_angel27LD-Radha

subiaman Goldie
subiaman
subiaman

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i think it is a welcome change and it brings more freshness to the maan-geet angle....
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by masin

I totally agree with the topic starter! (sorry hun i forgot ur name cuz im on to the second page..LOL) I guess i really like their track mainly because i have a strong gut feeling that arjun will fall in love with annie eventually and all will be well! LOL! yes i'm a sucker for happy endings! but ur absolutely right bout their story being more forward and more realistic...the whole thing bout talking on the fone and hiding it from ur family...that's what every youngster in our day and age goes through! Maan and Geet are phenominal as well....far more than words can describe! But Annie and arjun's story is more refreshing....its a nice side track to watch as compared to dev and naintara's "love" story, or meera and dev's monotonous story (sorry i didn't call it a love story, as much as i love meera i just don't understand wht happened with her and dev's story..i felt tht soo much cud've been done and absolutely nothing was done!) 

altho, at times i feel that annie's character is a little "overboard" so to speak.....LOL...like she's really hyper bout her relationship...which i don't quite find reasonable because i don't see how and when she started to like him...then again i've missed out on some epis, but i've read written updates, and in my opinion it wasn't shown clearly how her and arjun's love story began in the first place.....but nonetheless...i like watching it, like i said its refreshing, common, and well performed :)

btw...thanks for posting this topic! i've visited the forums after 3 weeks, so it was a mission to catch up, and this is the first topic i've commented on....and it feels good! LOL...as weird as it may sound....its such a homely feeling...like i've finally commented on a topic, and im finally back on track...LMAO!

enough of my weirdness, take care
Love
Samra :)
Lol thank you! And I think the same way, Arjun will fall for Annie and all will be well :D Yes, she can go a little bit overboard but yes again, it is still refreshing. Lol well then, WELCOME HOMESmile There was no weirdness at allTongue and you take care as well!

masin

Go to top