mistyi
mistyi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
I don't mind the track but maaneet are the best :p

kumari3 Goldie
kumari3
kumari3

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I like their track a lot, too! Great post. I think Arjun is similar to Maan in the sense they both do whatever they want and don't listen to anyone, so I find Arjun's character attractive. :) Plus, it's great that GC and DD get a break. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaLD-Radha

rocking-taurus3 Groupbie
rocking-taurus3
rocking-taurus3

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Honestly speaking, i like this track too, sure i have some objections here and there, but generally speaking i like the annie-arjun pairing...its cute
misty_drastifan IF-Rockerz
misty_drastifan
misty_drastifan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
thank u all for your comments
but i am sorry i personally did not like their track

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with the topic starter! (sorry hun i forgot ur name cuz im on to the second page..LOL) I guess i really like their track mainly because i have a strong gut feeling that arjun will fall in love with annie eventually and all will be well! LOL! yes i'm a sucker for happy endings! but ur absolutely right bout their story being more forward and more realistic...the whole thing bout talking on the fone and hiding it from ur family...that's what every youngster in our day and age goes through! Maan and Geet are phenominal as well....far more than words can describe! But Annie and arjun's story is more refreshing....its a nice side track to watch as compared to dev and naintara's "love" story, or meera and dev's monotonous story (sorry i didn't call it a love story, as much as i love meera i just don't understand wht happened with her and dev's story..i felt tht soo much cud've been done and absolutely nothing was done!) 

altho, at times i feel that annie's character is a little "overboard" so to speak.....LOL...like she's really hyper bout her relationship...which i don't quite find reasonable because i don't see how and when she started to like him...then again i've missed out on some epis, but i've read written updates, and in my opinion it wasn't shown clearly how her and arjun's love story began in the first place.....but nonetheless...i like watching it, like i said its refreshing, common, and well performed :)

btw...thanks for posting this topic! i've visited the forums after 3 weeks, so it was a mission to catch up, and this is the first topic i've commented on....and it feels good! LOL...as weird as it may sound....its such a homely feeling...like i've finally commented on a topic, and im finally back on track...LMAO!

enough of my weirdness, take care
Love
Samra :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LD-Radha

neelamra Senior Member
neelamra
neelamra

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Me too I think there cute!
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey even i agree with all u ppl... i have started likin AA music track.. it suits them very well...
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Great..... enjoy dear!Clap  but its like an interval from Maneet for me... i have to take the pain of Fast forwarding the video! hope i will warm up with them one day!Wink

Edited by Preethi-Premi - 02 January 2011 at 12:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

Go to top