ENOUGH.............HATERS OF GHSP!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Ufff Allah i soooo agree with you yaar, i'm also quite annoyed of these ppl. Especially now a days i see some people are bashing GC sooo much for some reason, which is getting on my nerves😡. I'm not a die hard fan of his either, but i'm not going and bashing him for no reason, because i like him. Seriously if you hate him soooo much, stop watching the damn show or simply just ignore him. People really need to think what others might feel, but they simply don't😡. Same for the people who just hate the show, cuz really no one cares if you don't like it, there's no reason to announce it. Sorry if i was a bit rude, but i'm just really annoyed😡!! Edited by robbieluvr - 13 years ago

I'm with you for that. Completely agree to your posts... 

But you know what somewhere i'm proud though irritated.. Proud of my baby, my show.. GEET HSP.. That makes people so jealous and so insecure that they need to adopt such cheap tactics... Just that they need to understand Maneetians cannot be pushed...  Cause when we rise... sky is the limit  😉

Whats say my fellow Maneetians... Agree??

Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
Agree with you fully. Good post.
Completely agree with you dear🤗!! Awesome post👏!! 
Those who hate this show and the actors please stay away and don't comment😊.
We really rn't interested to know how you feel😡!!
Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

Completely agree with you dear🤗!! Awesome post👏!! 
Those who hate this show and the actors please stay away and don't comment😊.
We really rn't interested to know how you feel😡!!

same here agree with you all completely 👏
love your post and totally agree with you that if people do not like Geet, then they don't have to watch it.  👏👏👏
good going girl......... well said👏
Yup dear.....

AT least in this we all will stand united!👏👏
BRAVOOOOOOOOOO👏.....GR8 post
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I'm with you for that. Completely agree to your posts... 

But you know what somewhere i'm proud though irritated.. Proud of my baby, my show.. GEET HSP.. That makes people so jealous and so insecure that they need to adopt such cheap tactics... Just that they need to understand Maneetians cannot be pushed...  Cause when we rise... sky is the limit  😉

Whats say my fellow Maneetians... Agree??

Defo agree....😃