Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

ENOUGH.............HATERS OF GHSP!!!!!!

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😡Arrey yaar............wats problem wiv pple nowadaiz?

In this forum random pple come n bash Geet forum............in lyk a Month theres lyk 5 posts on how a person doesnt lyk Geet yEh FORUM hain....not a bashing site...........well if u dont lyk it then follow this mantra:

STOP commenting on this forum

Koi na koi aakar iss forum main kehta ke usse Geet nahin pasand or they hate GC or DD or they think its boring...........well bruv its the wrong place u r commenting on.........this FORUM is for MAANEET/GURTI LOVERS................those pple who bash n spread these comment s will only get bashed...............and on top of tht mod's ke liya xtra kaam....they have to close the topic (my sympathy with all the mod's of GHSP for taking takleif)

So all GEET HATERS😡.........if u dont lyk Geet no need to announce to whole world keep it to ur self!!

I knw some may argue tht tht's their pov we shud respect it........but spreading negativity and anger among fans sorry I dont think its a right way to express ur pov

Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
👏Totally agree
Gr8 Post👍🏼
MishtiShona thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_harshad

👏Totally agree
Gr8 Post👍🏼

Thnx😊
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! I didn't  know it was possible to hate Geet!

I think the majority of these bashers are those whose favourite serials must have shut shop and are upset about it.

So they come to the most popular forum and make comments in order to be noticed.

So sad!
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally Agree with you..👍🏼
MishtiShona thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pippa

Wow! I didn't  know it was possible to hate Geet!

I think the majority of these bashers are those whose favourite serials must have shut shop and are upset about it.

So they come to the most popular forum and make comments in order to be noticed.

So sad!

I didnt knw there so many Geet haters aswell.......seeing so many posts I was shocked😲 myself..............I agree wiv u.........esp coz now GurTi/Maaneet r the hottest couple on block so jealousy is obvious......................notice hone ke liye kya kya nahin karte log
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ur so right! even i'm fed up with them... they're so jealous that they can't even control their emotions!! but the least they can do is respect other's emotions
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u yaar👍🏼 agar hum logg kush boltye nai hain toh ess ka matlab jeh nai ke hum kamjoor hain Hum Maaneet keh Fans hain hammrye jettni himmat aur kessi show keh fans mein nai👎🏼
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously enough is enough. Y all of these ppl flood GF with these topics..hate Geet, DD better then GC or vice versa, show is going to end, Geet boring and blah blah.. Its ridiculous. I guess they r probably sick of their lives and got othing better to do. I wonder y Mods dont close such topics instead  of the hilarious ones😕
RiMa_972 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well Said!!
If somebody doesn't like the show.......there is simple solution!! Just dont come here! Nobody is forcing you to come and make posts here!