ONLY 4 SAM FANS.... (Page 19)

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by pooja.s92

Thik hai.. I can see HOW much you care for me. Cry
Chal koi baat nahi..  Be happy with Veena!! Good luck for your future! Have cute lil kids and name them after me !!Take care ..

Accha accha thik hai...yeh le chocolates kha, khush reh LOL

i wana get angry at u too.. b rude n b mean to me.. (not to SAM)
mujhe bhi chocolates chaheeyyeyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
pooja.s92 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by samFan

Girls.... given an opportunity to date Samir, whr would u kiss him??? 

aawwwww................. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i wudnt kiss him anywhere
he belongs to Neelam.....
i jus wana sit n talk to him n jus stare at him !!! : ) n hav coffe wit him.. n jus hear him talk !!! i jus luv it wen his mouth opens n words flow out : ) HEAVENLY really !!!! Day Dreaming
a hug wud b nice Embarrassed bt only if neelam;s ok wit it... bt dts abt it .. : )

Awwww.... sooo cute....... Yes whenever he speaks its soo amazing to hear him........  He is soo cute, sooo nice.....  

You r soo good........... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

vampire_diaries Senior Member

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.RasnyyellowflowerThatOneGuytiny15

pinda93 Newbie
pinda93
pinda93

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
will missing Samir on bb

.Monami.

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Imars99

Somebody write on Bigg boss official website. Copy and paste.

Irfan Jawed1:23 pm

Dear Bigg Boss management,

I don't mean to be rude but speaking quite honestly, you have lost the public this season. If your claim is true, pls come out in public and show us the records. The only way this could have happened is if Khali fans voted for Dolly and you engineered that. You know as well as I do, how you have been manipulating the public through selective editing.

There is a campaign supporting Sameer Soni on the BB4 official forum. There are around 120-130 names. Nobody can quite believe the voting system is not rigged. This is not the first time watching this season, we are suspicious. This is the final tipping point (ref: malcom gladwell). Nobody has aroused such huge public support not once, but twice. In the public's eyes, Sameer Soni is the winner of BB4. We reject your game's verdict. Everybody is talking of switching off on the forum.

Week by week, numerous events have aroused the public's suspicion about the Bigg Boss Season 4. It appears to be a heavily rigged game starting with the fabricated storyline style of editing to the unbalanced treatment of participants such as pampering Khali, asking Sameer to jump in the pool 25 times or not evicting Dolly for hitting Sameer with a rod or asking the housemates to evict both Dolly and Sameer or scolding Sara for calling BB partial or engineering Khali to evict Seema/Sameer or saving Veena via Dolly or saving Ashmit twice via Sara and Veena. The final tipping point is Sameer Soni's eviction in week 13 over Dolly Bindra who was sent back in the game a second time by BB after an unadvertised public poll.

Sorry, sir - this is not a prank, this is not a minor section of the public like Manoj's bhojpuri fans. The outrage is real and widespread.

We have been watching carefully all season.

You have lost lots of regular addicted viewers.

Just have a look at the BB4 official forum. or your public page on FB or see how many people called TV9 offices to complain or how many people emailed ColorsTV contact page.

I myself, am an educated, objective viewer. I don't mean to be rude, but seriously, dude, you've lost the faith of the public this season.

Just wait and see your TRPs this final week and next season.

Sincerely,

Bigg Boss Viewer

Plz post this msg again and again

Copied n Pasted in BB home page!!!

.Monami.

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

i agree to disagree!
any guy who wishes for a person;s death .... doesnt fall into my category of "nice" people : )

Agree. That wasn't nice! But doesn't make him a bad person Abeer. He is crazy and immature.

He agreed to not spoil the thread when Arjun asked him to plus he was nice when I wished him New Year!! He never made personal comments on anyone too. He is just a crazy fan. That's it!!

oh! he spoilt almst every other thread for no good reason! and he has used many abusive words!
i dont think he;s nice cus he doesnt respect anyone;s sentiments or feelings! : )
he mit hav lissend to Arjun... dt dsnt make him a nice prson!!!
he hasnt bother abt others feelings... excpt his own ! and he;s a pain!!! dts all !!!

But he agreed to not do so later na ..  No he didn't use any abusive word for any member !! While you know who did for him!! It's not about Arjun.. it' about co-operating !

That's what you think.. So let it be!! I would rather not hate him for bashing Sam. He was nice to me so I will be nice to him!! If he will be rude to you then I obv will not like him. Rest I don't care ..

sorry! i had 2 go wish my dad.. was away! back now...

yup here.. u can check this link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1577451&TPN=7

mihir did request him before.. bt he ddnt lissen : )

i dont mind people bashin sam for a reason!
but sumone repeatedly spoils Threads after threads bashin sam without any solid reason and jus nonstop nonsense... aint ok with me!

i m a true sam fan.. and yes i am sensitiv reg. ma feelings for ma idol...  and a person wiout any reason illogically senselessly bashes threads meant for sam fans.... ... i wudnt care abt his feelings... either : ) simple as dt....

oh and i ddnt mess wit him.. jus ignored him.. MORE THAN TWICE ... or else .. cud hav gotten real NASTY!! : )

Go to top