MSK,PrithviRaj Chauhan(STUFF OF DREAMS)updated

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

He has always looked good in whatever he wears, he always dresses immaculately, he always dominates the screen, such is the presence of Gurmeet, but today for some unfathomable reason i found him to be so sexy in this simple home attire that i can't find a parallel to it in the complete show till date, there is something in his relaxed attitude and the look in his eyes as he falls into character that he is portraying, and watches with satisfaction the woman that he loves sleeping peaceful secure with the knowledge that he is looking out for her . 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We girls love to dream.......................we see the world with rose tinted glasses............ we believe there are prince charmings specially made for us...............someone who will understand,love and respect us like noone else can...................... we love to believe however bad the  world around us might be he will be there to protect us................ we r educated,confident women of today and yet we still love to dream of someone who will someday come on a white horse.................and carry us off to the land of our dreams where the rose-tinted glasses of our dreams are never lost or broken.................... Maan Singh Khurana, seems to be such a prince, a stuff of dreams, conjured out of our inner wishes and Gurmeet Choudhury is the man crafted out for the role.

I don't think there are enough words to fully express how he looked today wearing the sherwani, riding a horse and carring his Geet away, he looked like the mordern day Prithviraj Chauhan riding off with his Sanyogita.............................

Uploaded with ImageShack.us%20%20Uploaded%20with%20ImageShack.us" border="">

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well said....👏👏👏
..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
kya post dala hai yaar, adaaaaaab
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

He has always looked good in whatever he wears, he always dresses immaculately, he always dominates the screen, such is the presence of Gurmeet, but today for some unfathomable reason i found him to be so sexy in this simple home attire that i can't find a parallel to it  in the complete show till date, there is something in his relaxed attitude and the look in his eyes as he falls into character that he is portraying, and watches with satisfaction the woman that he loves sleeping peaceful secure with the knowledge that he is looking out for her .

I agree he looked hot and seeing the love & concern in his eyes somehow made him look even more hotter😉
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
maan is the man 👍🏼, one in a zillion..........mujhe bhi aisa ladka chahiye, babaji *geet style*
Lavarnia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree
with u all
i am in luv with him yaaar

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

maan is the man 👍🏼, one in a zillion..........mujhe bhi aisa ladka chahiye, babaji *geet style*

Don't worry jaan i will pray for u ke tume Maan jessa he mill jaye and muje ve essa he chaye 😆 hyeee kash maan he mill jaye😳
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
can someone tell me how to copy a image and put it in the post, i so wanted to put in his black vest pic but i couldnot, help me.
roseli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wao nyc post.....agree wd u.......👏
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

can someone tell me how to copy a image and put it in the post, i so wanted to put in his black vest pic but i couldnot, help me.

Go to tinypic.com and upload the pic and fher 3 Codes aye geh Copy [IMG] code and paste kardo Post peh😊