Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maaneet all the way .... 1big doubt (Page 3)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
hey aash ... so how was the wedding...hope u enjoyed over tehre ...
yup.....but was waiting for clock to strike 11...........LOLLOLLOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i saw him in tht ... he was hot ...
guess wht mom also saw him today ... just now made a post... chk tht one out & tell me wht u tihnk ...so ur mom has also fallen for the grt MSK!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

maan's 24/7 ghuring session will start ... i too got the same doubt ... my mom was saying y r thy showing it ... i said mom he is doing it for her security ... well bath room is still there ....LOL
 knowing our stalkiner munda tendencies i just hope bathroom doesnt have any......................
but just imagine the amount of romantic sceness which can happen in this scenario...............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
maan watching geet dreamily.when she wakes up.with her wet hair.........geet giving flying kisses to maan...n tadpaoing him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

oh i did not get to see that ... will watch it alter on in the morning ...
 must watch scene hai yaar....

once thy get married geet's parents may also come back ... but u know u can't really blame her parents also ...
as thy all are under darji's control ... & it's a pity tht still some families in india are under their
grand parents control ... & thy make the decisions for the entire family & parents keep mum about it ..

so actually i don't blame her parents & her father may not have helped her directly but he was the one who sent manchanda ---> pinky;'s dad for geet's help ... whn geet's father could not go against darji ... how will geet's mother go against him ...
 i kno yaar.............thats what.......i hate this downtrodden womans society.
but cant help it........we cant cahange the ay the world moves............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

@aash

@dee
Oh yes Maan in his black vest looked so hot and so in love with his Sherni, couldn't take my eyes of himEmbarrassed This you've really got to seeDay Dreaming

yes dear i too agree with both of u ... maan was really really looking hot ...loved the way he was sitting in the chair & was looking at her

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Oh don't say that;Confused I'm married but I still find Maan hot and I totally love Maaneet and my husband definitely knows I'm obsessed with GSHP, Maaneet & GFEmbarrassed

koi gal nahi yaar...................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash

@dee
Oh yes Maan in his black vest looked so hot and so in love with his Sherni, couldn't take my eyes of himEmbarrassed This you've really got to seeDay Dreaming

yes dear i too agree with both of u ... maan was really really looking hot ...loved the way he was sitting in the chair & was looking at her
i wudnt caall thaat looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was eating her alive with his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

drdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=aashluvsmaan]

now about brij........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fullto without logic hai yaar.............there si no way he can get KM blueprints....................CVs messing around.......and light s also!!!!!!!!! unless n until it is NT or DEV who have sentt him..............which is a low probability...........mind u i'm not counting arjun in this plan...........

all i am hoping is cv's don't mess it up with brij ...there are so many unanswered questions regarding brij & they are adding more to the band wagon...

AA were sooooooooooo annoying yaar......
but i think DD is partying.........so less maaneet........

actually i got that doubt whn thy cut the snow scene in to 2 parts  & added in my post ...may b u missed it & in yesterday's episode ... annie & geet scene felt it was taken with a BD ... & if u c today's episode also ... we did get maaneet but geet in her myka & maan in mansion ...

about the CCTv...........
KM me to pehle se the.........
maan says in that epi..........

"yaha par koi security gaurds nahi hai.........kyuki yaha security cameras lage hai........" when geet says that she will shout..........

i'm damn sure.........
i did ask u isn't it tht day whn we were discussing ... & we came to conclusion that there were no cameras or some thing like tht ... i will chk tht episode ... later on & will inform u ...

one more pt.........
maaneet already wished each other so when is this stupid new year party????
after new year???????????

well may b thy wished on 31st night ... before going to bed LOL late lateef new year party karr rahen honge new year kae din ... instead of new year's eve LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

i wudnt caall thaat looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was eating her alive with his eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

thnks dear for correcting me ... tht's the look he always has whn he is in the mood LOLLOLLOL

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=drdee142

[/QUOTE

thanks dee.....................he sure was hottttttttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maan ke aage kuch aur dikhta hi nahi hai...............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

but as i was telling dew...........married ladies not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOL
what say dew?????????LOLLOLLOLLOL

oye ... in brij's lang ... married ladies are also allowed ... we also are in the queue ...LOLLOLLOL isn't it dee ... we both are there in the queue ...LOLLOLLOL

u r correct ... maan kae aage humein kuch bhi nahin dikhtha Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming he is in our mind 24/7 ... we may forget our selves but not him Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Dew loved MAANEET scenes today...........MAANEET hug was awwwwwwwww......Maan' concern for Geet and how Geet despite missing her parents doesn't let memories of her painful past affect her beautiful present and future with her Maan.......so touchyCry............MAANEET r so lucky and blessed to have each other......seeing the bond they share which cannot be expressed in words v all wish this should be the kind of bond shared between any two peopleSmile...........Also watch the cute phone talk.....u can't miss it!.......Maan phir se mauke pe chaukaLOL.......i wonder if he got CCTV just for Geet' security or to adore his Mishti 24x7LOLWink

i will have to watch it tomorrow Cry thnks for the update ... will wash maaneet several times ...Smile

as for the camera ... he wanted to ghur his hoor 24 / 7

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

Go to top