Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maaneet all the way .... 1big doubt (Page 2)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hi dew..........
had gone for a wedding yaar.........SmileSmileSmile

seriously.u didnt miss anything...........DeadDeadDead
there was so little of maaneet...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngry

but guess what.........................MAAN IN HIS BLACK VEST.........................(aash droooooolingggggggggg)Embarrassed

ok first scene was good...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
maan seeing someone but not wanting to distress geet.so he handles it lightly.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

geets expressions when sshe finds solace in maans arms...............she know he will protect her.come what may.........SmileSmile

love their love,understanding,caring,angst..................simply beautiful............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

now to maan can see geet 24/7!!!!!!!!!!
cctv !!!!!!!1 heights yaar..............LOLLOLLOL
my question is......................NOW WHERE WILL GEET CHANNGE HER CLOTHES????????????WinkWink

ok the parents convo was fab................i had tears in my eyes when geet was talking about her lonely n sunsaan mayka...........
made me realise that itni chehal pehal me bhi geet akeli hai.
even tho maan ka saaya is alwaz there...............
fab dialogues yaar...............

BUT....AngryAngry

geet left her house n her parents of her own free will...........knowing that they were wrong.......
i dont want her to forgive them this easily.her remembering n missing them is ok..........but in face to face meet(if ever) she needs to balance her love n her self respect.............

Oh yes Maan in his black vest looked so hot and so in love with his Sherni, couldn't take my eyes of himEmbarrassed This you've really got to seeDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged

now about brij........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fullto without logic hai yaar.............

there si no way he can get KM blueprints....................
CVs messing around.......
and light s also!!!!!!!!!

unless n until it is NT or DEV who have sentt him..............which is a low probability...........
mind u i'm not counting arjun in this plan...........

AA were sooooooooooo annoying yaar......
but i think DD is partying.........so less maaneet........

about the CCTv...........
KM me to pehle se the.........
maan says in that epi..........

"yaha par koi security gaurds nahi hai.........kyuki yaha security cameras lage hai........" when geet says that she will shout..........

i'm damn sure.........

one more pt.........
maaneet already wished each other so when is this stupid new year party????
after new year???????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=drdee142

Oh yes Maan in his black vest looked so hot and so in love with his Sherni, couldn't take my eyes of himEmbarrassed This you've really got to seeDay Dreaming
[/QUOTE

thanks dee.....................he sure was hottttttttEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

maan ke aage kuch aur dikhta hi nahi hai...............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

but as i was telling dew...........married ladies not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!1LOLLOLLOLLOL
what say dew?????????LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuedrdee142sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

@dee ...

did not get to see all the maaneet scenes ... just saw the initial scene whn maan sees a shadow & thn installing the cameras part & thy both wishing each other ... thn saw brij with plan & refusing arjun ...

yes ... i def missed marjanie & happy abt it ...

drdee142

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Dew loved MAANEET scenes today...........MAANEET hug was awwwwwwwww......Maan' concern for Geet and how Geet despite missing her parents doesn't let memories of her painful past affect her beautiful present and future with her Maan.......so touchyCry............MAANEET r so lucky and blessed to have each other......seeing the bond they share which cannot be expressed in words v all wish this should be the kind of bond shared between any two peopleSmile...........Also watch the cute phone talk.....u can't miss it!.......Maan phir se mauke pe chaukaLOL.......i wonder if he got CCTV just for Geet' security or to adore his Mishti 24x7LOLWink

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

hi dew..........

had gone for a wedding yaar.........SmileSmileSmile

hey aash ... so how was the wedding...hope u enjoyed over tehre ...

seriously.u didnt miss anything...........DeadDeadDead
there was so little of maaneet...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngry
but guess what.........................MAAN IN HIS BLACK VEST.........................(aash droooooolingggggggggg)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i saw him in tht ... he was hot ...
guess wht mom also saw him today ... just now made a post... chk tht one out & tell me wht u tihnk ...

ok first scene was good...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
maan seeing someone but not wanting to distress geet.so he handles it lightly.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

geets expressions when sshe finds solace in maans arms...............she know he will protect her.come what may.........SmileSmile

love their love,understanding,caring,angst..................simply beautiful............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

now to maan can see geet 24/7!!!!!!!!!!
cctv !!!!!!!1 heights yaar..............LOLLOLLOL
my question is......................NOW WHERE WILL GEET CHANNGE HER CLOTHES????????????WinkWink

maan's 24/7 ghuring session will start ... i too got the same doubt ... my mom was saying y r thy showing it ... i said mom he is doing it for her security ... well bath room is still there ....LOL

ok the parents convo was fab................i had tears in my eyes when geet was talking about her lonely n sunsaan mayka...........
made me realise that itni chehal pehal me bhi geet akeli hai.
even tho maan ka saaya is alwaz there...............
fab dialogues yaar...............
oh i did not get to see that ... will watch it alter on in the morning ...

BUT....AngryAngry

geet left her house n her parents of her own free will...........knowing that they were wrong.......
i dont want her to forgive them this easily.her remembering n missing them is ok..........but in face to face meet(if ever) she needs to balance her love n her self respect.............

once thy get married geet's parents may also come back ... but u know u can't really blame her parents also ...
as thy all are under darji's control ... & it's a pity tht still some families in india are under their
grand parents control ... & thy make the decisions for the entire family & parents keep mum about it ..

so actually i don't blame her parents & her father may not have helped her directly but he was the one who sent manchanda ---> pinky;'s dad for geet's help ... whn geet's father could not go against darji ... how will geet's mother go against him ...

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

[QUOTE=drdee142

[/QUOTE

thanks dee.....................he sure was hottttttttEmbarrassed

maan ke aage kuch aur dikhta hi nahi hai...............Day Dreaming

but as i was telling dew...........married ladies not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!1LOL
what say dew?????????LOL

Oh don't say that;Confused I'm married but I still find Maan hot and I totally love Maaneet and my husband definitely knows I'm obsessed with GSHP, Maaneet & GFEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Desi_Girl1991

maan is very smart..love him and love geet!!

yes dear agree ... love maaneet ... gurti ...meesthi ... they all are one & they rock

Go to top