India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

maaneet all the way .... 1big doubt

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
sorry friends today no power Cry... so did not watch the entire episode Cry... had no power even for the repeat Cry... just saw some scenes here & thereCry ... i was so mad at the SEB Angrywanted to kill them made me miss my fav show on the 1st jan Angryoh i m so mad .....& sad at the same time ...

coming to wht i saw ....

from where did this brij got the plan of KMConfused ... how come Confused.(The house plan is some thing which is kept with the owner of the house ...anyone who knows the house & all rooms can draw a rough sketch ... but brij got hold of the KM plan so easily OuchConfused)

OMG this brij is seriously some thing ... must know some kind of magic ... he is a big mystery ...Confusedwill the cv's ever solve his mystery ??????

loved the way they showed maan's concern for  geet ...whn he just saw the shadow ... thought that there was something wrong & immediately his intellectual mind started working  & what he did .... installing security cameras .... just for geet ....ClapDay Dreaming (I remember aash we were discussing on security cameras installed in the mansion & outhouse ,... well it was not there before U were right ... but gud that we got them now ...)

maaneet were so sweet the way they both wishing each other new year .... maan checking on geet so sweet of u maan ... really  ... girls i love the love maan & geet have for each other .... really out of the world ...

True,Deep,Mad,unconditional Love ...of maan & geet ...

Edited by dewdropred - 01 January 2011 at 11:23am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonasupriasksgDesi_Girl1991ixxusldeepsmausam19itsmylifebossShadowImbuedrdee142sanu3108maaniqrasptrnomitzi11Loquacious_Aash

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
trust me u missed nothing. da first maaneet scene was da only maanet sceneCry
but he doznt seem like a big mystery to me. he's jus out 2 murder. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxusptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

trust me u missed nothing. da first maaneet scene was da only maanet sceneCry
but he doznt seem like a big mystery to me. he's jus out 2 murder. Ouch

nahin yaar ... reg - brij ... i have thousands of questions & answers for that none ... actually i have assumed some answers .LOL .. as the cv's didn't clear my doubts so i myself am assuming tht those are the answers LOL.. tht's y i said brij is a  mystery ...

ixxudrdee142sptrno

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
u didnt miss anything, i was so hoping that as today was the 1st, we would get a Maneet filled epi, but no, they have to show Annie & Arjun Angry out of the 20 or so mins we do get, 10 or so mins are wasted on them AngryAngryAngry

i also wondered where Brij got the house plan from... but it doesnt matter i guess in the long run..

i didnt actually wonder (this is about last nights epi) when Brij saw Geet & Maan at KM, he seemed surprised... or was that just a feeling i got... (sorry couldnt make it to last nights discussion Embarrassed)

Maneet scenes were awesome.. so romantic and the extend of Maan's concern for Geet Day Dreaming
have it hand it over to Maan, he knows such great ways to keep an eye on his Geet all the time... first gave her a mobile so that they can talk to each other anytime, anywhere...and now security camera's...brilliant Maan Clap
now comes the big question... how will Maan ever get any sleep, cox he cant take his eyes off his Geet...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MishtiShonasupriadrdee142ShadowImbuesptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

sorry friends today no power Cry... so did not watch the entire episode Cry... had no power even for the repeat Cry... just saw some scenes here & thereCry ... i was so mad at the SEB Angrywanted to kill them made me miss my fav show on the 1st jan Angryoh i m so mad .....& sad at the same time ...

coming to wht i saw ....

from where did this brij got the plan of KMConfused ... how come Confused.(The house plan is some thing which is kept with the owner of the house ...anyone who knows the house & all rooms can draw a rough sketch ... but brij got hold of the KM plan so easily OuchConfused)

OMG this brij is seriously some thing ... must know some kind of magic ... he is a big mystery ...Confusedwill the cv's ever solve his mystery ??????

loved the way they showed maan's concern for  geet ...whn he just saw the shadow ... thought that there was something wrong & immediately his intellectual mind started working  & what he did .... installing security cameras .... just for geet ....ClapDay Dreaming (I remember aash we were discussing on security cameras installed in the mansion & outhouse ,... well it was not there before U were right ... but gud that we got them now ...)

maaneet were so sweet the way they both wishing each other new year .... maan checking on geet so sweet of u maan ... really  ... girls i love the love maan & geet have for each other .... really out of the world ...

True,Deep,Mad,unconditional Love ...of maan & geet ...

Hima dear looks like you really didn't miss anything if you saw the Maaneet scenes till he puts the cameras & then there is a little more of them talking on the phone (very cute, Maan looking hot).

After that they only showed the stupid Marjani scenes and spoiled our mood so you didn't miss anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hi dew..........
had gone for a wedding yaar.........SmileSmileSmile

seriously.u didnt miss anything...........DeadDeadDead
there was so little of maaneet...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1AngryAngryAngry

but guess what.........................MAAN IN HIS BLACK VEST.........................(aash droooooolingggggggggg)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

ok first scene was good...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
maan seeing someone but not wanting to distress geet.so he handles it lightly.............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

geets expressions when sshe finds solace in maans arms...............she know he will protect her.come what may.........SmileSmile

love their love,understanding,caring,angst..................simply beautiful............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

now to maan can see geet 24/7!!!!!!!!!!
cctv !!!!!!!1 heights yaar..............LOLLOLLOL
my question is......................NOW WHERE WILL GEET CHANNGE HER CLOTHES????????????WinkWink

ok the parents convo was fab................i had tears in my eyes when geet was talking about her lonely n sunsaan mayka...........
made me realise that itni chehal pehal me bhi geet akeli hai.
even tho maan ka saaya is alwaz there...............
fab dialogues yaar...............

BUT....AngryAngry

geet left her house n her parents of her own free will...........knowing that they were wrong.......
i dont want her to forgive them this easily.her remembering n missing them is ok..........but in face to face meet(if ever) she needs to balance her love n her self respect.............

ixxudrdee142sptrno

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
maan is very smart..love him and love geet!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

@ixx

u didnt miss anything, i was so hoping that as today was the 1st, we would get a Maneet filled epi, but no, they have to show Annie & Arjun Angry out of the 20 or so mins we do get, 10 or so mins are wasted on them AngryAngryAngry

As I did not watch the episode properly thought of noy making the post ... but later on thought well we can still discuss as i saw some scnes ... minus dialouges ...

i also wondered where Brij got the house plan from... but it doesnt matter i guess in the long run..
i didnt actually wonder (this is about last nights epi) when Brij saw Geet & Maan at KM, he seemed surprised... or was that just a feeling i got... (sorry couldnt make it to last nights discussion Embarrassed)

u know whn i saw tht i too got the same doubt as brij did looked surprised whn he saw maaneet ... or u think the cv's are confusing us with their mised reactions which we are unable to read ... no need to say sorry yaar we can discuss yesterday's episode also & any other doubts we have in this thread ... no prob ...

Tht's the reason i made a post ... hoping we can discuss inspite me missing the major maaneet part ...

Maneet scenes were awesome.. so romantic and the extend of Maan's concern for Geet Day Dreaming
have it hand it over to Maan, he knows such great ways to keep an eye on his Geet all the time... first gave her a mobile so that they can talk to each other anytime, anywhere...and now security camera's...brilliant Maan Clap
now comes the big question... how will Maan ever get any sleep, cox he cant take his eyes off his Geet...

u know whn i saw security cameras installed ... i thought maan tho gaya kaam se ... he will be ghuring her din ... raat ... non - stop LOL

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Go to top