oO-Kaju-Oo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okey Guys Dont be Scared first ! its only A Vm with a Story !

made this few days ago I didnt wanted it to upload but friend just told I should ! just tried to make a very different Vm...a vm with a story Here is the Story: Maan & Geet are a pair who are madly in love and were planing to marry soon. Maan one day wanted Geet to say "I love you" but he got something other else to hear as what he was waiting for. He never expected to hear this from Geet !That day everything changed Geet didnt said "I love you" she said" Iam pragnant", from your younger brother Dev". Maan totally gets shocked !& couldnt belived that all what Geet said. Maan thinks that Geet cheated him with his own Brother & feels pain, what wasnt the truth!(Dev...came drunk home & saw Geet alone and raped her.) But still Maan cant forget Geet. He just sees Geet everywhere! So does Geet feel the same. Geet meets Maan again to tell him the all the truth but Maan doesnt want do hear anything about it, he just sais: "I HATE YOU GEET " Which wasnt true because he still loves Geet.
Maan gets engaged with a girl, he want to try to forget his past thats why he decided to get angaged to that girl. Geet sees Maan & his Fiance by accident in a Party dancing .Geet totally gets shocked & reailase that he forget Geet and she begins to Cry & leaves the Party. After few days Geet again wants to meet Maan before she leaves the city but this day something bad happens! While Geet was runing after Maans Car...the bad thing happens!
a Car Crash. Geet Dies! (Dev tells Maan all the truth & Maan leaves his finace)because he knew he only loved one girl called "GEET" & still he loves her.
Maan Still feels like Geet is around him & on his ear Geets voice what she told him on her last breathe "MAAN , I love you".
I really Dont like this video hmm but well hope you guys do it its very sad I know -.-.

Hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3z_yVlbSEs
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3z_yVlbSEs[/YOUTUBE]

PS: I NEVER WANT GEET TO DIE MAANEET SHOULD LIVE HAPPY TILL THE END :)

Edited by oO-Kaju-Oo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good work it was sad.
oO-Kaju-Oo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Newdime

Good work it was sad.

thank you
Ms-Min-Ho thumbnail
Very beautiful and sad at the same time))
.Lina. thumbnail
WOW U SCARED ME. NICE VM THOUGH.😆
oO-Kaju-Oo thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

WOW U SCARED ME. NICE VM THOUGH.😆

thanks just something really different from me :D
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
LMAO Dillu ur title sure inviting 🤣🤣
anyway as usual a Terrific Vm from ya🤗
vrsharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good work.

Don't worry. nothing is going to happen to Geet. Till Maan is there in the world, nothing will happen to Geet.

As a unknown person only he saved her from all the problems. now she is his life/love, so he won't let any thing bad happen to her
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing vm.. really very touching n sad..
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG
This is Soo touching and Sad..
Amazing Work
Loved it
Awesome!