Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Year Gone By & Year Ahead - Channel Honchos Speak (Page 6)

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@ faz i got it ya ur right ranveer is raginis 1st love.... but it was raginis past... in present anmol is raginis love.....and anmol will be raginis future too..

Edited by zee10 - 03 January 2011 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitrekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

@ zee: Call me Faz/Fazy, your choice.

We may be fake fans and proud one at that but truth is Ranveer was Ragini's first love and u never forget your first love(apparently) while Anmol is her true life partner. RagVir also had their names as Anmol and Anamika but turns out her real Anmol was not Ranveer but Tammy ke Papa. LOL

I agree , Real Anmol and Ragini 's love story is unfinished , they took pains to only show Anmol's longing for his wife and in the end he got to say his dil ki baat and not just Ragini , a whole audience was there to see it LOLand Anmol also got to give the pendent to his wife.Embarrassed But his Tamana of his wife admitting the same is adhura Broken Heart

Luv-Shonittvmylove

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
I agree, would have liked to see a bit more of longing from Ragini's side. Yes she was Broken Heart when she seen Anmol and Shivani together(broke my heart too and got me Angry) but that was only for a few days. Can't believe she thought he loved someone else when he was always using lines on her which made her Blushing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I agree, would have liked to see a bit more of longing from Ragini's side. Yes she was Broken Heart when she seen Anmol and Shivani together(broke my heart too and got me Angry) but that was only for a few days. Can't believe she thought he loved someone else when he was always using lines on her which made her Blushing.
Can't agree more I mean she was ready to give away a person who was showing so many signs that he wanted to be with her only!!

She started trusting Shivani who just was there for two days and forgot how much happiness he had staying here in this house around her and the family

I feel her longing was so rushed up akso and tehy shut the show when the story just begun!!Ouch

My heart goes out to Anmol and his depth of love for Ragini
Unfortunatly we did'nt her get side of longing which was very much needed in full

Luv-Shonitsami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
ragini lived in her own world.......for longest time and then boom show ended..and it frustrates me more every time i attempt a vm on them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
I would love to have bidaai 2...but with khushi in one show and vibha chibber signed up for another i'm starting to loose hope...Ouch the girl who plays Guni has also signed up  for another show :(

Edited by ruslan - 04 January 2011 at 5:22pm
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

I would love to have bidaai 2...but with khushi in one show and vibha chibber signed up for another i'm starting to loose hope...Ouch the girl who plays Guni has also signed up  for another show :(
All these people are seasonal in teh show at one point of time and they can definatly play in two shows
See Alok nath ji he was in bidaaii and in Yaha mai ghar gahr kheley at teh same time So things liek thses happen so its just a part of the routine actors who have certain roles in serials !

Go to top