Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Year Gone By & Year Ahead - Channel Honchos Speak (Page 4)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
There is so much potential with Anmol and ragini
As it is we don't know what happened in the past 7 years

Atleast now as proper husband and wife they cud have been shown with a love and affection they have for each other.

Most of the time Anmol was slogging  and Ragini  was thanking him Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitrekha02sami01

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum LOL since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out LOL).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. Dead I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.
another FAKE fanShockedLOL
welcome Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitrekha02tvmylovesami01saveeta24shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum LOL since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out LOL).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. Dead I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.
welcome Hug

ROFLLOL. Poonam ,taking on the title from Sharmii with her oneliners.LOLLOLClap
ClapLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Originally posted by poo_s

welcome Hug

ROFLLOL. Poonam ,taking on the title from Sharmii with her oneliners.LOLLOLClap
ClapLOLLOL

really  ...................thanks Embarrassed
but sharmii is bestBig smile no one can beat herEmbarrassed

rekha02

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
lol poonam ..yes welcome dear.......

poo_s

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged

I was so concerned with Angini that I forgot about Sakshi, what a pain in the back she was.

I really wanted to see Angini together after the wedding but that never happened, can't believe it. I hope RS decides to continue with the story from where it ended. Don't want to see grown up Tashi, with the same story of Sadhna and Ragini.

RS, announce the second season already!

Even IF failed to mention Saakshi Big smile as that part was worthy of being forgotten though Sulagana is a good actress as she did justice to her negative role .Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanpoo_ssami01shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I am so glad loads of people know that Anmol and Ragini  have a story for themselves its the Dkut and SP should realize that they are so incomplete  without their stoyr !!

The whole idea of giving a new life to Ragini with Anmol being around, the love he has poured to this family or even to Ragini is so incomplete at this juncture without Angini story !

Season two means their story since they have the bases to make a foundation !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02saveeta24

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

I was so concerned with Angini that I forgot about Sakshi, what a pain in the back she was.

I really wanted to see Angini together after the wedding but that never happened, can't believe it. I hope RS decides to continue with the story from where it ended. Don't want to see grown up Tashi, with the same story of Sadhna and Ragini.

RS, announce the second season already!

Even IF failed to mention Saakshi Big smile as that part was worthy of being forgotten though Sulagana is a good actress as she did justice to her negative role .Clap
yes di sulagna was very good in her role as shakshiClap

rekha02

Go to top