Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Year Gone By & Year Ahead - Channel Honchos Speak (Page 3)

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Thanx. Sukhi(Ronitfan) made it for whoever wants to use it. Its on the Adaalat forum. Love your Angini dancing siggie BTW, just wish they showed the actual dance competition rather than just the rehearsals. Unhappy

Well ,we have a lot to be upset about Unhappy. Starplus left us post leap bidaai fans wanting for more. OuchBroken Heart. Our only hope lies in the fact that  the leads have not signed anything new as yet.Smile.
Adaalat, I hear is a good drama and doing well too with Ronit Roy, I liked him in Bandini.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitluv_sakshi

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Yeah Adaalat is doing quite well for Sony. RR is good in Bandini, but not a regular viewer anymore. They ruined it with all the leaps. Still read updates and also visit the forum though.

I really think there will be a Bidaai season 2, but if its with Angini or a new story with Tashi is what I'm worried about. I want it with Angini!

rekha02tvmylove

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Bidaai surely didn't deserve the kind of exit it got!! An extension in the prime time slot to help the CTs to wrap the show properly, was the least SP could've done for RS! Hope they make amends by giving us Bidaai Season 2, starting from where they left off last season!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanLuv-Shonittvmyloverekha02

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
guys bidaai will be back very soon i dont want to fight but i want bidaai with sangad and kinrul because i love them alot
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
U r the same person who calls us fake fans and come and says that you don't want to come and fight
 Wonder what conspiracy is that !!

Well I believe in seeing a complete story for Anmol and Ragini which has so incomplete

Starplus and Dkut should understand the potential in Angini story and give the viewers who have truly appreciated their efforts Apurva and Parul have been exceptional,

It saddens to see that their story was left half way and not completed due to some decisions taken and viwers at a  loss!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanLuv-Shonitrekha02

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged

Bidaai should have continued with the Angini love story. The last episode was all so rushed, even there saat phere's were rushed and only did 1 phere. AngryLOL Rather than have the conspiracies with Shivani, they could have slowly shown Angini confessing their feelings for each other.

ruslanrekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Actually the whole Shaakshi track was a big pain ....

They had some devils mind script and they did'nt execute that part well

Anmol's past  was reviled just one week before the so called wind up with was such  a rush hush and they never focused on Ragini;s feelings towards Anmol..

She never sat and spoke two words properly with him..

They could have handled his past and then after Ragini's acceptance of Anmol and shown a good 4 months of their life together and getting life run smoothly..

As you said the wedding was  a waste  of pomp and show,

SP wanted to promote their new show Gulaal they used 20 minutes of the maha episode to promote that,

The saat pheras was like fast forward or was it even done porperly..

And yes teh dance competition, The rehearsal  they showed and they think the viewers were left to accept that it was the finals

They never planned that the turn of events would be like this and  left us quite disspointed

I hope reading this the  creative team of Dkut realize the need to complete some incomplete story !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I was so concerned with Angini that I forgot about Sakshi, what a pain in the back she was.

I really wanted to see Angini together after the wedding but that never happened, can't believe it. I hope RS decides to continue with the story from where it ended. Don't want to see grown up Tashi, with the same story of Sadhna and Ragini.

RS, announce the second season already!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

Go to top