Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Year Gone By & Year Ahead - Channel Honchos Speak (Page 2)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekha03

Well, time to move on , I guess. But my remote has no desire to see Starplus. I never used to see Starplus shows as they had more Saas Bahu drama . I saw Bidaai post leap because of Apu. Now I rather regret Apu's decision to take up this show.  Anyways hope to see some other show on some other channel bets the no. 1 show on starplus. Looks like Starplus is not mighty pleased with the names of the shows not mentioned . Wonder now which show is ending on a high as all its shows are doing well according to starplus . So to accomodate new shows they have to axe shows on a high point .

My only desire to see Apurva come back soon with a new soap.
Rekha I am sure Apu also did'nt expect it .. Infact  They say they had no stoyrline till 13th October then they bring some twists and turns and zoom throught which was not needed
I really am amazed by the pace with which other shows of Dkut are running .. Yeah Ristha is  going like a snamil or even slower than that  maybe to attract viewers with their plots which is not so impressive..

Even post leap bidaaii  Rekha it was purly Anmol's story his all the way since he was a strager to the family and being accepted .. I still feel he is a stranger and ofcourse Ragini has not accepted him whole heartedly according to me and their story seems so incomplete
I will vouch only for Anmol's side of love sacrifice and triumph in post leap !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
lol what more can i expect from star plus.......they seem to be on suicidal mission...ending bidaai and getting gulal in its place was like giving their top slot to other channels in plate....
and next they should end sgp as it is their next top show ..sathiya may be next in list...
but i want both shows of rajan go down the drain for making a statement saying no story left in october.. i mean why the heck take leap then...cause apu to take show ..am sure apu had no clue k eshow wil end in 4 months....gross injustice kiya...and nwo no clue if bidaai 2 wil ever be shown.....seems liek channel and rajan ki ego class mein we viewers suffered

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
O yes Sammy definatly

When there was no story left and then bombarded with  twists and the last day was total disaster in terms of Anmol and ragini's story

And  they had Tarun till the end when he was suppose to leave  after 2 months

But the main thing is why have  such good talent pushed in just for four months , when the whole scenarios and plots could easily go for  a year !
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i read all of ur comments.. guys... it means... all still missing bidaai like me... not only bidaai but also our angini .... still i cant believe star plus and dkp did this to bidaai.... i am very upset about it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
We are definatly upset 13th Novemeber did'nt seem the end of the show !!
I am sure that Star will get know what a loss they faced by shutting down a show which had great potential still

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha02tvmylove

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum LOL since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out LOL).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. Dead I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.

Edited by Luv-Shonit - 02 January 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_stvmyloverekha02

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum LOL since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out LOL).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. Dead I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.

wow, Thanks for your views regarding AnGini and post leap Bidaai. I love your Siggy, Clapmust have seen it somewhere.Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonit

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Thanx. Sukhi(Ronitfan) made it for whoever wants to use it. Its on the Adaalat forum. Love your Angini dancing siggie BTW, just wish they showed the actual dance competition rather than just the rehearsals. Unhappy

Go to top