Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I am so glad loads of people know that Anmol and Ragini  have a story for themselves its the Dkut and SP should realize that they are so incomplete  without their stoyr !!

The whole idea of giving a new life to Ragini with Anmol being around, the love he has poured to this family or even to Ragini is so incomplete at this juncture without Angini story !

Season two means their story since they have the bases to make a foundation !
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

Even IF failed to mention Saakshi πŸ˜ƒ as that part was worthy of being forgotten though Sulagana is a good actress as she did justice to her negative role .πŸ‘

yes di sulagna was very good in her role as shakshiπŸ‘

shanti05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum πŸ˜† since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out πŸ˜†).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. 🀒 I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.

Dear glad that you amd most of us realize that !!

Infact post leap was so much needed and when they had a good storyline as the PD wanted the change from the story and got the leap they never expected  such intensity potentail and beautiful couple like Anmol and ragini to click well

The crowd which recognised their  chemistry was small against  the huge "jodi" fan but teh intesity and teh relationship between Anmol and Ragini had all teh sparks to make their beautiful story a complete sucess but at present it seemed stagnant

I truly hope that the Pd H and SP realize it soon !
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
guys whats the meaning of  fake fan?????????????????? 
shanti05 thumbnail
By fake fan they mean that only the so called "jodis" rule Bidaaii
and Anmol and ragini fans  are fake fans 😊 and people who moved on from the "jodi fans " to these Anmol and Ragini appreciation bracket are FAKE Fans !!!
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: poo_s

another FAKE fanπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
welcome πŸ€—

Thanx!
If being a fan of Angini means I'm a fake fan, then I'm proudly a fake fan. πŸ˜†

tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Luv-Shonit u r right... we r proud to be fake fan... thanks santhi to letting me know who is fake fans.... ya i am  proud coz  fake fan....πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Fazzzz thumbnail
@ zee: Call me Faz/Fazy, your choice.

We may be fake fans and proud one at that but truth is Ranveer was Ragini's first love and u never forget your first love(apparently) while Anmol is her true life partner. RagVir also had their names as Anmol and Anamika but turns out her real Anmol was not Ranveer but Tammy ke Papa. πŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@faz...welcome and yes we are proud to be FAKE FAN of angini..😊

so truly said in the end anmol became ragini's true lifepartner ...

so true also its tammy ke  papa who turned out to be ragini's real anmol..

cant wait for the continuation of their love story.the wait is getting longer now and i'm afraid the audiences interest too might get over with time..

so hoping they better make an announcement about its coming back or not..
Fazzzz thumbnail
I think when everyone will have forgotten about Bidaai, thats when it'll be announced and everyone will come running back. πŸ˜†