Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
U r the same person who calls us fake fans and come and says that you don't want to come and fight
 Wonder what conspiracy is that !!

Well I believe in seeing a complete story for Anmol and Ragini which has so incomplete

Starplus and Dkut should understand the potential in Angini story and give the viewers who have truly appreciated their efforts Apurva and Parul have been exceptional,

It saddens to see that their story was left half way and not completed due to some decisions taken and viwers at a  loss!
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bidaai should have continued with the Angini love story. The last episode was all so rushed, even there saat phere's were rushed and only did 1 phere. πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† Rather than have the conspiracies with Shivani, they could have slowly shown Angini confessing their feelings for each other.

shanti05 thumbnail
Actually the whole Shaakshi track was a big pain ....

They had some devils mind script and they did'nt execute that part well

Anmol's past  was reviled just one week before the so called wind up with was such  a rush hush and they never focused on Ragini;s feelings towards Anmol..

She never sat and spoke two words properly with him..

They could have handled his past and then after Ragini's acceptance of Anmol and shown a good 4 months of their life together and getting life run smoothly..

As you said the wedding was  a waste  of pomp and show,

SP wanted to promote their new show Gulaal they used 20 minutes of the maha episode to promote that,

The saat pheras was like fast forward or was it even done porperly..

And yes teh dance competition, The rehearsal  they showed and they think the viewers were left to accept that it was the finals

They never planned that the turn of events would be like this and  left us quite disspointed

I hope reading this the  creative team of Dkut realize the need to complete some incomplete story !

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I was so concerned with Angini that I forgot about Sakshi, what a pain in the back she was.

I really wanted to see Angini together after the wedding but that never happened, can't believe it. I hope RS decides to continue with the story from where it ended. Don't want to see grown up Tashi, with the same story of Sadhna and Ragini.

RS, announce the second season already!
shanti05 thumbnail
There is so much potential with Anmol and ragini
As it is we don't know what happened in the past 7 years

Atleast now as proper husband and wife they cud have been shown with a love and affection they have for each other.

Most of the time Anmol was slogging  and Ragini  was thanking him πŸ˜”

poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum πŸ˜† since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out πŸ˜†).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. 🀒 I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.

another FAKE fanπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
welcome πŸ€—
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: poo_s

another FAKE fanπŸ˜²πŸ˜†
welcome πŸ€—

πŸ€£πŸ˜†. Poonam ,taking on the title from Sharmii with her oneliners.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poo_s thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rekha03

πŸ€£πŸ˜†. Poonam ,taking on the title from Sharmii with her oneliners.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really  ...................thanks 😳
but sharmii is bestπŸ˜ƒ no one can beat her😳
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol poonam ..yes welcome dear.......
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

I was so concerned with Angini that I forgot about Sakshi, what a pain in the back she was.

I really wanted to see Angini together after the wedding but that never happened, can't believe it. I hope RS decides to continue with the story from where it ended. Don't want to see grown up Tashi, with the same story of Sadhna and Ragini.

RS, announce the second season already!

Even IF failed to mention Saakshi πŸ˜ƒ as that part was worthy of being forgotten though Sulagana is a good actress as she did justice to her negative role .πŸ‘