Year Gone By & Year Ahead - Channel Honchos Speak - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
O yes Sammy definatly

When there was no story left and then bombarded with  twists and the last day was total disaster in terms of Anmol and ragini's story

And  they had Tarun till the end when he was suppose to leave  after 2 months

But the main thing is why have  such good talent pushed in just for four months , when the whole scenarios and plots could easily go for  a year !
i read all of ur comments.. guys... it means... all still missing bidaai like me... not only bidaai but also our angini .... still i cant believe star plus and dkp did this to bidaai.... i am very upset about it...
We are definatly upset 13th Novemeber did'nt seem the end of the show !!
I am sure that Star will get know what a loss they faced by shutting down a show which had great potential still
I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum πŸ˜† since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out πŸ˜†).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. 🀒 I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.
Edited by Luv-Shonit - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

I've always been a silent viewer/stalker on this forum πŸ˜† since the leap took place. I was never a Bidaai fan but simply started watching it when Apu entered. In the UK, we were about 3 months behind and so started watching the day I think Sadhna died coz it meant Apu was going to enter soon. I have watched bits and bits and know the story(my mom fills in the info if I miss out πŸ˜†).

Anyways was really upset when it ended coz no more Angini and to replace it with Gulaal. 🀒 I was really P'd off that there was hardly any Angini romance towards the end rather Shivani's conspiracies. The saat phere were also so short. The whole series ending was a bit too rushed.

I really hope if Bidaai does start again then it will be with Angini and not a new story with Tashi coz it'll be the same story all over again.

Other than SGP, I dont think any of the shows are that good. So really hoping that Bidaai starts up again and with Angini.

wow, Thanks for your views regarding AnGini and post leap Bidaai. I love your Siggy, πŸ‘must have seen it somewhere.πŸ€”
Thanx. Sukhi(Ronitfan) made it for whoever wants to use it. Its on the Adaalat forum. Love your Angini dancing siggie BTW, just wish they showed the actual dance competition rather than just the rehearsals. πŸ˜”
Originally posted by Luv-Shonit

Thanx. Sukhi(Ronitfan) made it for whoever wants to use it. Its on the Adaalat forum. Love your Angini dancing siggie BTW, just wish they showed the actual dance competition rather than just the rehearsals. πŸ˜”

Well ,we have a lot to be upset about πŸ˜”. Starplus left us post leap bidaai fans wanting for more. πŸ₯Ί. Our only hope lies in the fact that  the leads have not signed anything new as yet.😊.
Adaalat, I hear is a good drama and doing well too with Ronit Roy, I liked him in Bandini.πŸ˜ƒ
Yeah Adaalat is doing quite well for Sony. RR is good in Bandini, but not a regular viewer anymore. They ruined it with all the leaps. Still read updates and also visit the forum though.

I really think there will be a Bidaai season 2, but if its with Angini or a new story with Tashi is what I'm worried about. I want it with Angini!
Bidaai surely didn't deserve the kind of exit it got!! An extension in the prime time slot to help the CTs to wrap the show properly, was the least SP could've done for RS! Hope they make amends by giving us Bidaai Season 2, starting from where they left off last season!
guys bidaai will be back very soon i dont want to fight but i want bidaai with sangad and kinrul because i love them alot