Important Please Read! Page 5 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Its not about being hurt or anything. I made this post just to clarify and not to having heated arguements here. Let the matter gets solved so that everything gets back to normal

thanks for understanding.

Originally posted by Sano88

I have already inofrmed them. Kindly, help each other to maintain peace.

Thank You so much :)

We are trying Sano, but every few days we are faced with trouble topics which are posted....Most of the time we just report them, but it is tiring....You warned about ' stalking ' in this topic's first post, sometimes I feel like this forum is stalked....Whenever we get some good news, someone makes a post and the same old issue starts again....

Last week we were all busy with worrying about Karan's health and marking the 200 episodes....No one wanted to dig up old greavences, but it happened....

I have seen it from the start of this forum....We keep trying to maintain the peace....And will continue to do so😊....Take care and thanks for understanding.....
Sano appreciate your coming here and trying to resolve the issue..

We are not joking but trying to keep the mood light..

I agree with MAy...I too feel this forum is stalked....Every now and then we members coming up with distasteful topics and this is certainly not the first time.

I dont think we have provoked any Karneet fans. We ourselves refrain from discussing his personal matters!
Originally posted by Souma.N

Sano appreciate your coming here and trying to resolve the issue..

We are not joking but trying to keep the mood light..

I agree with MAy...I too feel this forum is stalked....Every now and then we members coming up with distasteful topics and this is certainly not the first time.

I dont think we have provoked any Karneet fans. We ourselves refrain from discussing his personal matters!

@bold: Agreed!!
Am really really sorry if my posts were hurtful to you...no intention as such...Sorry!
@sano88 humne kuch dekh kar hi hate comments post kiye hain humko kya maja nahi ata aur wo photo thy called her yuckashri yeh kaun sa tarika hain maaffi mangne ka ha........................and that dandi also posted in yashu birthday artical that oh this girl is acteress so anyone can become acteress.....................thy r spoiling our moood hum kuch bhi nahi kar rahe hum shanti se hi hain but agar wo yashu ke barem aisa likenge then we will not remain silent bardash ki bhi hadd hoti hain  ok
tum unko samjao ke yaha na aye hum bhi chup ho jayenge
oh ankita awesome yaar..i completely agree wid u...we never bash any other show's lead...so hum bhi yehi expect karte hai k humare lead actress k bare me koi kucch bura na bole....and who doesnt like the show or any actor...they must not bash them in this way specially where there are lots of fans in the forum 4 that actor.and d show....... and u rightly said evrything has its limit....
For a forum concerned about the way certain LNMDJ members cause problems, I'm shocked at the bashing that has gone on in this thread!

Neither myself, Sano or Veena are incompetent when it comes to dealing with troublesome members.  We are aware of the situation, we are rooting out problematic members from both forums and if the need arises we will ban members.

As always, ignore and hit the Report Button.  If you retaliate with bashing of your own then be prepared too face consequences.  I'm tired of "He/she started it first".

RBO Dev. Team

thanks tomiko...we really need to stop it....and pls try 2 find out who r doing this 4 the sake of our peaceful RBO forum...u know we luv our forum so much as well as the show/actors...and we never want to spoil the environmnet out here.....
I can't believe we have the same issue again.😕

How many times can we request members to report issues versus replies which agrevates the situation.

I am going to talk with Sano and Nabz about this issue and get updated of the situation. Sano and me have always given the benefit of doubt to members that have created issues.. but we are going to take strong action and make sure that members will be responsible for the issues they create.

Again: When you see unneeded comments or sigges..Report it to DT and we will take action.

Thanks.