Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vatsalya

🤣

They would've never imagined this thread will be so fun for us🤣🤣

You both are the limit...😆..and love you ll for the same....muah

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg vat......i ignored this thread tinking it ll be all serious stuff.... but what do i see here instead... omg.... this can happen only here man.... bilkul fuch boli saaz ne..... bilkul fuch....... act am in tears laughing.... and my mom s giving me the look.......
Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Priya I too ignored thinking all serious stuff....but looks like somethings never change!!

This is why I love this place!
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: p.fashion.d

dnt want to be rude but plz check dandi_18's topic Bharti or yashashree... and then it'll be clear who is provoking who....😃

thanks.
pooja

I havent seen Dandi in my section so much. She is a newbie, Will get her IP check. 😊
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sano88

I havent seen Dandi in my section so much. She is a newbie, Will get her IP check. 😊

thank u..... newbie or an oldbie with new id....... pls do the ip check.... thank u for the initiative........Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: p.fashion.d

dnt want to be rude but plz check dandi_18's topic Bharti or yashashree... and then it'll be clear who is provoking who....😃

thanks.
pooja

I second what Pooja is saying....I have reported the above topic too....But Sano is right RBO members need to ignor such topics and stay with-in forum rules...
sanober. thumbnail
Thanks but sorry, i want members to act here more positively rather than making a laugh on what is going on. From seeing, I guys Veena Isnt present because she would have stopped all of you to laugh out on the current situation. Till the time Gms look into all this stuff, Can i expect members to calm down and stop provoking others? Its a sincere request, because I'm here to solve problems and not to see how members are trying to make mockery of other forum members.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Sano88

Thanks but sorry, i want members to act here more positively rather than making a laugh on what is going on. From seeing, I guys Veena Isnt present because she would have stopped all of you to laugh out on the current situation. Till the time Gms look into all this stuff, Can i expect members to calm down and stop provoking others? Its a sincere request, because I'm here to solve problems and not to see how members are trying to make mockery of other forum members.

I am certainly not laughing at this issue....Far from it....We will ask our friends not to take this as a joke.....Veena may not be around, but Dancingdoll and Tomiko are active and moderating.....Please speak to them.....
sanober. thumbnail
I have already inofrmed them. Kindly, help each other to maintain peace.

Thank You so much :)
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@ sano.... this is no joke for any of us here......... sorry for "the laughing part"........ and we definitely respect ur intentions and efforts........

its just that u know we dont want to spoil our moods and thoughts and do sometinf provocative gaainst anybody... we r taking the bitter stuff with a bite of chocolate truffle.........this is after all a show which gives entertainment...... and some of us r trying to entertain others to keep a lighter and happy mood in the forum in the new year......

and no mockery at all..... sorry if this has hurt u in anyway
Edited by priya_cool_123 - 13 years ago