India-Forums

i miss terrence and remo (Page 4)

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

CHOCO! Hug  How are you where have u been? I mean whwat forums?

@Dia...Wow seriously? I think u didn't watch DID LM Tongue

Hug  Hug
HugI been good! I wasn't active on forum but I came back only for DID!  EmbarrassedWhere have you been?

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chocolover101

Hug  Hug
HugI been good! I wasn't active on forum but I came back only for DID!  EmbarrassedWhere have you been?
Nice to hear! Awww good to see u back...

As u can see my siggy, I have been rocking the Bigg Boss forum LOL Its about to end in a week, 3 months kaise nikal gaye pata hi nahi chala OuchCry that forum was the best seriously...fir example I opened GOTW today couple hours ago and already 30 pages filled ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwik_arvi10

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chocolover101

Hug  Hug
Nice to hear! Awww good to see u back...

As u can see my siggy, I have been rocking the Bigg Boss forum LOL Its about to end in a week, 3 months kaise nikal gaye pata hi nahi chala OuchCry that forum was the best seriously...fir example I opened GOTW today couple hours ago and already 30 pages filled ROFL

Thanks... Big smile  Hope everyone comes soon!! I am missing everyone!!  Cry

Oh... that's nice but no forum could replace DID Forum! Right?? LOL Embarrassed
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

I saw the first half of it and didn't enjoy it so stopped watching it. I did however watch Zee Rishtey Awards and thought Vatsal was awesome!Clap

Jay B was a great anchor. He added so much humour to the show! Manish was ok too I guess.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@Choco I know we need to PM every to come here ASAP...and well yeah DID is home, so I was just on a vacation to BB forum Tongue 

Dia...Wow if u think Jay added humor then Manish added "Chumeshwari Humor" LOL He is soooo friggin funny...Look at him now anchoring every other TV award function and rocking Comedy Circus Tongue
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

@Choco I know we need to PM every to come here ASAP...and well yeah DID is home, so I was just on a vacation to BB forum Tongue 

Dia...Wow if u think Jay added humor then Manish added "Chumeshwari Humor" LOL He is soooo friggin funny...Look at him now anchoring every other TV award function and rocking Comedy Circus Tongue

I don't know about every other TV show but Comedy Circus is crap. I can't stand that show and the jokes aren't funny at all.

But anyway..back to DID..

Did you see the audition with that girl and the dude in the superman outfit?! :|
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
OMG Comedy circus makes me LITERALLY roll on the floor laughing...Its all "adult" jokes kindda...u know Tongue

Oh yeah Spiderman, Spiderman, Tune churaya mere dil ka chain ROFL that was ridiculously funny
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

OMG Comedy circus makes me LITERALLY roll on the floor laughing...Its all "adult" jokes kindda...u know Tongue

Oh yeah Spiderman, Spiderman, Tune churaya mere dil ka chain ROFL that was ridiculously funny

Mihir!Shocked

Tumhe sharam nahi aati hai 'adult' jokes sunte? Mummy ko batao kya?Tongue
Uff yeh aaj kal ke bache! :P

I'm so glad the spiderman dude didn't take his mask off..if he did then he would've been subjected to lifelong teasing!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index