India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Felt like laughing

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
the past two days episode had some humour points which made me laugh just want to share with you.
first
aham said to gopi that she knew the name of the man who made kinjal preg while he did not.
oh god when will he realize that you have to be at home and listen to household affairs to know all these. most of the time he is at office and did he expect kinji to come and tell him" hello bro i m preg with umg's babay?

second
jigar and parag
the were pathetically telling kinji that she should have informed them about the boy before so that they could have done some thing.
what the hell are they implying?
does anyone with a rational brain listen to them in the mad mansion?
even their wives do not listen to them. the are made fun of and insulted and the dont even have an ion of sense to understand it. how will they stop the wedding?
I felt like laughing when parag and jigar said in a sad tone about all these.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fa.starChaudhrytmsaomom-tellyaddict-tina_1234.Verity.

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
me not. i ctaully was very shocked i have to say

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index