India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

I don't like Sara as Mona (Page 5)

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
I can't believe we are still arguing over this.................well all you priyal fans.....ur wishes have been answered. You can once again see her in the same bubbly fun loving character in another serial as Neelam. Yes, you want to see her has mona...but you might just like Neelam better. So relax, watch ur fav and let the rest enjoy who like to watch Sara. I too am not a big Sara fan...but I loved her character Sadhna. Sara did great justice to the character. I too stoped watching Bidaai after they killed Sadhna and ended her character. The serial was never the same, so I know how you Priyal fans feel.But we must learn to agree to disagree.  Everyone has different reasons on y they hate and love characters, actors and so forth. I don't like Sara as a person, but I love her as the actor in her. So, stop fighting, everyone got their wish answered Priyal is back and Sara is the new Mona.

Edited by taral83 - 17 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I can't believe we are still arguing over this.................well all you priyal fans.....ur wishes have been answered. You can once again see her in the same bubbly fun loving character in another serial as Neelam. Yes, you want to see her has mona...but you might just like Neelam better. So relax, watch ur fav and let the rest enjoy who like to watch Sara. I too am not a big Sara fan...but I loved her character Sadhna. Sara did great justice to the character. I too stoped watching Bidaai after they killed Sadhna and ended her character. The serial was never the same, so I know how you Priyal fans feel.But we must learn to agree to disagree.  Everyone has different reasons on y they hate and love characters, actors and so forth. I don't like Sara as a person, but I love her as the actor in her. So, stop fighting, everyone got their wish answered Priyal is back and Sara is the new Mona.
yes i agree priyal is doing a great job in BHPH.. she's looked more relex as neelamWink

mystifyreanjalianjali

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I have now switched shows

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalistephhh-Punjaban

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
me too...bcoz this show isn't worthy anymore...karan-priyal will do for me

rayadallie-Punjaban

Writer42 Goldie
Writer42
Writer42

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Talk about bad casting. Sara is totally unsuited for this role. Her dialogue delivery seems forced unlike Priyal who was much better cast as Mona. Sara sounds like she is reading from a script while Priyal "was" Mona she understood the character she was playing while Sara seems lost. There is no chemistry between Sara and Nishant while Priyal seemed so comfortable with her scenes with Nishant and the rest of the cast. Also I find it irritating the way Sara quite often repeats the phrase "by God" Priyal didn't say it that often. It seems forced. Sara has not connected with her character. While Sara is here to stay there is great room for improvement.

mystifyreanjalianjali

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
i agree with u
rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaushalyaFan

Talk about bad casting. Sara is totally unsuited for this role. Her dialogue delivery seems forced unlike Priyal who was much better cast as Mona. Sara sounds like she is reading from a script while Priyal "was" Mona she understood the character she was playing while Sara seems lost. There is no chemistry between Sara and Nishant while Priyal seemed so comfortable with her scenes with Nishant and the rest of the cast. Also I find it irritating the way Sara quite often repeats the phrase "by God" Priyal didn't say it that often. It seems forced. Sara has not connected with her character. While Sara is here to stay there is great room for improvement.

Thank you! Finally, someone explains it..correctly! I don't get it...why the Director doesn't see..what we see! Sara's acting is sooo forced! and you are absolutely right! it seems like she is saying a poetry or reading off a sheet! she has no life in her character.. Dead She does not connect with her character! I don't get it, why are the Directors, soo adamant and stubborn and blind?! like, reallyy.. sooo annoyiingggg.. Ouch Its hard to watch Nishant with Sara..i mean.. before you could see, him sharing the screen with Priyal..in a much realistic fashion.. and now..it seems like..he's just given up..like he barely puts any effort in his scenes.to make the chemistry going..you can clearly see..how uncomfortable he is with Sara! (don't get me wrong..i think he's a FAB. actor!)..and to portray chemistry, its not only upto Nishant but also, his co-star! its a double effort! and she seems soo lost in her scenes..and it makes you feel like..the communication factor is lacking between the two.. when it comes to sharing screen space..! Why do the directors gotta ruin their own show?!?! esp. for the audience! Priyal fans, clearly outnumber.. Sara fans, it is evident on this forum itself! I know, its annoying to keep banter back and forth.. between Sara and Priyal..but there is a reason.. WHY we keep doing that.. i really want and hope and wish for the directors to understand our reasons.. and to oblige by it!

Edited by rouble_lover - 21 January 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreanjalianjaliWriter42

divya-divz Goldie
divya-divz
divya-divz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
i think Sara is more beautiful

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index