Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

I don't like Sara as Mona (Page 4)

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvdekhaMMBGkhamosshhh

aczc Groupbie
aczc
aczc

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
get a life everyone n stop fighting with eachother.as i said b4 if dont like sara plz dont watch it think this serial has finished coz if u even killl urself i dont think they will bring priyal.so relax n enjoy or cry a river ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadallieKiranSD1tvdekhakhamosshhh

silvermoonlight IF-Dazzler
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

frankly the topics should be closed

its a fruitless arguement

Sara is here to stay, like it or not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KiranSD1MMBGkhamosshhh

KiranSD1 IF-Rockerz
KiranSD1
KiranSD1

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

Sara is a good actress and she suits well in the matured, emotional, conservative type of housewife....who is quiet, shy whereas role Mona demands boldness, childish, more jolly, joyful and fun-loving type....so sara is complete opposite of what Mona is....she is trying her best to suit the role but its making worst....so requesting production house to bring Priyal back....thank you
Well where the story is going, I don't think Mona is going to stay bubbly.  I think you should go to the production house, or send them emails, because they obviously aren't going to be looking at this thread.

Originally posted by rouble_lover

Originally posted by irene_c

Am with taral83: 
Get over it folks give sara chance. She's so adorable n a good actor. Reallly only reason a lot of ppl r watchhing cuz we wanna see what she's bringing to the show n so far she's awesome. Never watched when the original mona was there. Btw happy nw yr ya'll.

Wish we all could agree with you..but unfortunately.. we don't see anything 'adorable' about her.. and her acting skills. If she only would stop trying to copy Priyal..and even in terms of her look, she doesn't seem to suit the role of a Sikh girl. no offense to anyone. I know.. we all are being hard on her. Actors are humans after all. but then again..when u are in the spotlight and the way things are laid out to us, by the directors, we all eventually build expectations, around the roles of the actors, and it is hard for us to look at things differently..over such a short period or amount of change. Therefore, though, some may like her entry as mona, majority of the viewers/people in this forum.. are having a hard time adjusting to her. You may like Sara from another serial, and i'm not saying she is a bad actress, oh heck, i didnt see her before now.. or in any other serial..but like, each role and each serial is diff. and there are certain expectations, that the actors are expected or supposed to follow.. and which is what..we been having a hard time... perceiving her (sara) in!  
What do you mean 'we' you can't speak for all of us. 

Stop copying Priyal? Woah woah, she's given her 'look' by her designers and makeup artists? AND her dialogues by whoever. And the director probably told Sara to watch Priyal to get a better outlook of the role. And she used it in her acting.

Ha, She could be punjabi but doesn't have to be sikh.

Hey Hey, be happy, they changed her QUICKLY, because if the show kept Priyal for months, of course no one would want her to change. Priyal's acting would have probably gotten better.

Please tell me what kind of expectations ! A punjabi girl? Sara isn't punjabi so she's having some difficulty going into the role, so she needs time.

And if you say Priyal needs time for her acting, too bad for her, because if she stopped throwing tantrums on the set, maybe she would have her job as of now.

Edited by KiranSD1 - 09 January 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MMBG

fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
theres no point arguing....sara wont be replacedCry gosh why did it had to be priyal as mona in the first place

rayadallie

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
After Big boss, we can easily understand how she is feeling uncomfortable with the heavy shadi ki joda and artificial jewellary. She had allergy also. The wig doesn't suit her face.The hair covers half of her small face .
Her smile is a forced one. We can sense how unhappy is she after her private life and image went to doldrums. The success of a show a  depends on the abstract   and illusion around the actors. As inside out of sara khan is so fresh in our minds, it is becoming difficult to imagine that everything of this  is real.
The above is not an observation done in haste. We are all seniors and watching diferent shows and appreciate good shows.  When the show is complete in all aspects, it will surely gain  popularity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reianaanjalianjali

Deepaaveng Goldie
Deepaaveng
Deepaaveng

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
i think she doing great job 
i luv both mona's

MMBG

reiana Groupbie
reiana
reiana

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
just fad up of watching sara and her fake smiles she is annoying but i am happy priyal has got a new role .

anjalianjali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index