Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

I don't like Sara as Mona (Page 3)

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_2009irene_csilvermoonlightTiyaliKiranSD1MMBG

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Am with taral83:
Get over it folks give sara chance. She's so adorable n a good actor. Reallly only reason a lot of ppl r watchhing cuz we wanna see what she's bringing to the show n so far she's awesome. Never watched when the original mona was there. Btw happy nw yr ya'll.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru_2009tamushiMMBGkhamosshhh

rouble_lover Goldie
rouble_lover
rouble_lover

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by irene_c

Am with taral83:
Get over it folks give sara chance. She's so adorable n a good actor. Reallly only reason a lot of ppl r watchhing cuz we wanna see what she's bringing to the show n so far she's awesome. Never watched when the original mona was there. Btw happy nw yr ya'll.

Wish we all could agree with you..but unfortunately.. we don't see anything 'adorable' about her.. and her acting skills. If she only would stop trying to copy Priyal..and even in terms of her look, she doesn't seem to suit the role of a Sikh girl. no offense to anyone. I know.. we all are being hard on her. Actors are humans after all. but then again..when u are in the spotlight and the way things are laid out to us, by the directors, we all eventually build expectations, around the roles of the actors, and it is hard for us to look at things differently..over such a short period or amount of change. Therefore, though, some may like her entry as mona, majority of the viewers/people in this forum.. are having a hard time adjusting to her. You may like Sara from another serial, and i'm not saying she is a bad actress, oh heck, i didnt see her before now.. or in any other serial..but like, each role and each serial is diff. and there are certain expectations, that the actors are expected or supposed to follow.. and which is what..we been having a hard time... perceiving her (sara) in! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jamgurlanjalianjaliDesdemonaWriter42rayadalliestephhh-Punjaban

tvdekha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cMMBG

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
the show probably get  high TRP's bcoz persons wanted to see sara's acting but as much as she is a good actress, she still cannot fill in as Priyal. we will wait n see how the TRP's going in another few days

anjalianjaliWriter42

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rouble_lover

Originally posted by irene_c

Am with taral83:

Wish we all could agree with you..but unfortunately.. we don't see anything 'adorable' about her.. and her acting skills. If she only would stop trying to copy Priyal..and even in terms of her look, she doesn't seem to suit the role of a Sikh girl. no offense to anyone. I know.. we all are being hard on her. Actors are humans after all. but then again..when u are in the spotlight and the way things are laid out to us, by the directors, we all eventually build expectations, around the roles of the actors, and it is hard for us to look at things differently..over such a short period or amount of change. Therefore, though, some may like her entry as mona, majority of the viewers/people in this forum.. are having a hard time adjusting to her. You may like Sara from another serial, and i'm not saying she is a bad actress, oh heck, i didnt see her before now.. or in any other serial..but like, each role and each serial is diff. and there are certain expectations, that the actors are expected or supposed to follow.. and which is what..we been having a hard time... perceiving her (sara) in! 

I AGREE WITH YOU.....thanks for this lovely post

rouble_lover-Punjaban

methebest Senior Member
methebest
methebest

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Sara doesn't suit the Character. She looks much mature for Mona's character. I think Sara is a great actress, but this role is certainly not for her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliWriter42rouble_loverstephhh-Punjaban

jamgurl Groupbie
jamgurl
jamgurl

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
The show more than likely has high ratings because of the wedding track. Viewers want A & M to unite. It sucks because I loved this show until the change. The appeal of Mona's innocence has been lost imo.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliWriter42stephhh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index