India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

I don't like Sara as Mona (Page 2)

tester23 Newbie
tester23
tester23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I loved the show when Priyal played Mona.  She was so innocent, fresh and her chemistry with Anukalp was amazingly beautiful.  Sara looks dull in front of Anukalp.  TRPs are high because they suddenly are showing Monalp wedding.  When Priyal was there they were showing as if Mona would marry Goldie.  Sara suits Goldie better than Anukalp.  Stopped watching the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreanjalianjaliDesdemonaWriter42rayadalliestephhh-Punjaban

roll_down Newbie
roll_down
roll_down

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
roll_down Newbie
roll_down
roll_down

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I have stopped watching this show after the sudden change of bringing Sarah khan in as Mona, hate her acting skills as Mona. She was good in other cry baby roles but NOT at all as Mona. Please CV bring back life to the character of Mona n remove sarah ( or if possible send her off with goldie )

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliWriter42rayadalliestephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neka

well people the summary is the TRPs the show is now in 1st 10 since sarah joined,why wasn't it there when priyal was there.I liked priyal but sarah has helped so much with the trp this is business.let's stop whinning and enjoy the show as it has a great storyline everyone is important in the show Wink.

how can u say trp has increased bcoz of Sara?? do u have any valid source or proof to support this sentence of urs?? Trp has increasd coz of Monalp's wedding sequence not coz of Sara...if PRIYAL WAS HERE IN THIS SEQUENCE RMJ WOULD HAVE BEEN IN TOP 5 BY NOW...so stop giving false reasons to support Sara Khan as Mona coz she is not only bad in this role but also ruining the entire Mona....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jamgurlanjalianjaliDesdemonaWriter42rayadallie

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tester23

I loved the show when Priyal played Mona.  She was so innocent, fresh and her chemistry with Anukalp was amazingly beautiful.  Sara looks dull in front of Anukalp.  TRPs are high because they suddenly are showing Monalp wedding.  When Priyal was there they were showing as if Mona would marry Goldie.  Sara suits Goldie better than Anukalp.  Stopped watching the show.

I totally agree
just4fun Senior Member
just4fun
just4fun

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I agree with stephhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
this is a useless argument................for one....priyal was fired basically. Secondly, nothing we say is going to change this...because Sara has a lot of fan followers which actually started to watch the show just for her....hence increasing the TRP as well as the current track. Thirdly, I have said this before..........no matter how good of a actor you are...if your are thrown into a serial midway......where the original actor has already created their stamp. Well its hard to fill in. Sara can not be a 100% herself...she has to do a lot of the acting Priyal did with mona's character. Its like watching kuch kuch hota hai with Rani instead of Kajal. and Kajal as Rani....... If Sara had played mona from the start and priyal came half way we all would be complaining about it also. The original is always the original but that doesn't mean that we shouldn't give the second a chance....give her at least a month or so.....I mean even when we watch new soaps it isn't before a month that we really get all involved.  So relax and watch and if you can't then don't. But they will never replace back  Priyal again and fire Sara. 

Edited by taral83 - 03 January 2011 at 10:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

silvermoonlightKiranSD1tvdekhaMMBGTiyalikhamosshhh

Katz21 Groupbie
Katz21
Katz21

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
to b honest i dont believe it is the actors,priyal or sarah dat is bad,my opinion is that mona's character is not portrayed ryt,wen da promos first came out mona was shown as dis bubbly,independent,intelligent gal always wiiling 2 help others,but as the episodes went on mona was portrayed as an immature,whinning little girl whom her parents believed she at a marriageable age,not taking in2 account whether mona was ready 4 marriage or not,and clearly she wasnt as she didnt love vicky or anukalp 4 dat matter and how coud she,as she didnt knw wat love was,bt never the less the cvs in an ever ready rush suddenly gt mona 2 b in love wit anukalp and surprise surprise nw their rushed wedding,so my point is this ,wen the cvs clearly are confused as 2 who and what mona is how do u then get the actors,be it priyal or sarah 2 do justice 2 da role????????????????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index