The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXxshibz

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by johnandbipasha

first of all hi to everyone
secondaly im not a regular poster on this forum im normally one of them who comes to read the written updates becus i live in the uk and its aired later so i cannot wait, instead i read the written update and then watch it at 8 . And thirdly im confused its ending WHY?
AND WHY ONLY 150 EPISODES?:'(
this is unfair
i live in the uk and its one of the most watched shows!
whats happening im confused?
please explain :'(
And p.s im glad its aired on imagine since i dont have any other indian channel!

I love this show too. It is not final ( I just heard it ) I did not know that? Sorry for  that
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by wida

please  dont spread rumours that KMH2 is ending
we all now its around 150 episodes..and it will end after that..

Sorry . But it will end after 150 episodes, so this might be becuase of low TRPs. This was what i want  to say.

But this was said when KMH2 had good enough TRPs with respect to the channel.

I think the same with the channel but the TRPs are not that high
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dansindiadans

I cant cable problems and why are the ending KMH doesnt the come on the forum and see how many people watch the show its a really good show pl dont end it. If We didnt like the show why do Enat think tht We want it back pl dont end. Ekta goo too youtube and see all the comments everyone is beging to have the show many people watch old epi for the loved the show. Look at this forum everyone is soo glad have show back pl dont end it its big big big big requted

That is the problem , People watch the show on youtube. and so Imagine is not getting nay TRPs so we should watch it on TV so Imagine TV will continue this show
-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
great post shibz!!..:D..btw @ imagine tv. ..its a pity that imagine doesnt know the value of its shows..and r busy promoting those shows which arent on air yet.....Angry..i just dun believe that how can rakhi ka insaaf can get high trps??..and u talking about promotion?..well i havent seen a single promo for kmh since last week..but as my friends said that imagine is lucky to have a standard show like kmh..2..and it shud try its best to promote it,...why give up before trying..hope imagine really undersands it..and pls dun post this type of topics further..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Enough is enough!!!!!! Guys for the last time. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! Idont want it to end! But it is not getting good TRPs. Ok , Imagine should promote this show , but you cant just say that  the low promotion is the reason why you watch the show on Youtube.You guys say that KHM2 schould be on Star Plus or Zee TV . This is very rude from you guys! Imagine TV is a great channel. And you should not say that the other shows are crap on Imagine TV. Guys!! This is very rude too. Than people said that I considerd that KHM2 should end. I just said that if KHM2 if it is not getting good TRPs than it should, if it NOT getting in top 100. It is my favourite show. And seriously some poeple are sooooo rude in KHM2 Forum. And I have nothing against this show  and I am NOT fake like everybody is thinking. I LOVE THIS SHOW , NO JOKE!!!!!! I just thoght that KHM2 is ending because just 150 epis will be made and I thought that is final. Sorry to some of you who actually explained me the current situation of KHM2 nicely and  were not rude to me and had some manners what some  of you did not . Thank you to them.

WinkTongueSmile
WinkSmile

Edited by ImagineTV - 02 January 2011 at 6:36am
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dansindiadans

I cant cable problems and why are the ending KMH doesnt the come on the forum and see how many people watch the show its a really good show pl dont end it. If We didnt like the show why do Enat think tht We want it back pl dont end. Ekta goo too youtube and see all the comments everyone is beging to have the show many people watch old epi for the loved the show. Look at this forum everyone is soo glad have show back pl dont end it its big big big big requted

That is the problem , People watch the show on youtube. and so Imagine is not getting nay TRPs so we should watch it on TV so Imagine TV will continue this show
arre baba..if ppl dun get this channel..how wil dey watch it on TV?D'oh one of my friends who lives in teh same city do not hav dis channel...coz her cable operator does not buy this channel.. another friend of mine uses Tata sky n Imagine is a pay channel der...hence ppl dun find it so important to pay for an extra channel..moreover it does not count to TRPs... my cable operator shifted the channel to the last n i was soo annoyed since teh video quality is poor there..i asked himj y he shifted jus Imagine n not SP, Zee or sony..he said dey are teh most popular channels no...? though i fought with him n got it moved back to its earlier place..yet u see ppl dun consider Imagien to b a popular channel.. y? credit goes to teh channel for not promoting...Stern Smile

@kavya: thanx dear..Embarrassed

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Enough is enough!!!!!! Guys for the last time. I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!! Idont want it to end! But it is not getting good TRPs. Ok , Imagine should promote this show , but you cant just say that  the low promotion is the reason why you watch the show on Youtube.You guys say that KHM2 schould be on Star Plus or Zee TV . This is very rude from you guys! Imagine TV is a great channel. And you should not say that the other shows are crap on Imagine TV. Guys!! This is very rude too. Than people said that I considerd that KHM2 should end. I just said that if KHM2 if it is not getting good TRPs than it should, if it NOT getting in top 100. It is my favourite show. And seriously some poeple are sooooo rude in KHM2 Forum. And I have nothing against this show  and I am NOT fake like everybody is thinking. I LOVE THIS SHOW , NO JOKE!!!!!! I just thoght that KHM2 is ending because just 150 epis will be made and I thought that is final. Sorry to some of you who actually explained me the current situation of KHM2 nicely and  were not rude to me and had some manners what some  of you did not . Thank you to them.

WinkTongueSmile
WinkSmile
ConfusedConfusedConfusedi m confused...!! anyways...from wat i hav understood..i guess u wanted to say sumthin els...i do understand taht u like teh show but werent u rude wen u said dat Jyoti is 10X better show dan KMH? its your POV not a fact.. well everyone gets angry n so were some of the fans here.. but where did any body write that "u are fake?" u said it should end coz it isnt gettin TRPs...aint dat rude? so if ppl said it should've been on SP or Zee, they aint wrong... according to u if the channel shouldnt keep this show coz it does not get teh "TRPs" or does not have "standard" den where should we viewers go? obviously we will suggest "bigger" channels

anyways..peace to everyone..n trust me..ppl here aint even 1% as rude as the ones u wil find on some other forums..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index