payyal
payyal

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
i watch the show regularly,plzz guyz do watch it,i don want it to end soo soon

thinkingsoul Groupbie
thinkingsoul
thinkingsoul

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
I watch the show online, because it just works better for me. Maybe channels should start following the 'views' online to get a better picture of how much this show is liked by others. ;)
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

I just dont understand. I think KHM2 should end if it iis not getting high TRPs. Imagine TV had so many hopes but the TRPs are not that high as they should be. KHM2 should get TRPs about 2-3. KHM2 is one of the best jodis in India. So why is it not successful. Are people  watching it online??? Or recording KHM2 , if you are then dont. we have to watch it live , so they the TRPs of KHM2 can increase. their is no wonder why Imagine is ending KHM2. So please watch KHM2 live. Imagine is trying the best to promote the show. So please watch it live

1st of all..KMH is not ending before 150 episodes... as for currently slated 150 episodes..that is just a rough sketch made as to how long this love story should run on the basis of the story line in order to not stretch it too much..in order to keep the essence intact..so it was planned way back...?!! hell yeah!! it is a love story...mostly a youth oriented one...so the channel has left the promotion loose...They are happy with the response it got ...hence not giving it much attention now... n u say they are promoting it well?!! on wat basis? its been like ages since i saw KMH's promos on TV.. i get to see all the other promos but KMH?!!Disapprove

@bold:u may have other shows to watch if KMH went off air but this is the only show i love..i live in India...but sadly my viewership isn't taken into consideration for TRPs..so if it is not getting "high" TRPs...should I & others like me be deprived of wat we want to watch?!!
n calling a show not successful on basis of TRPs is soo wrong.. dont u see the articles around that says that KMH2 has proved successful to the channel? in fact few weeks back KMH was at the second place on the channel..n KMH got an official sponsor tooClap..n that is the reason why is see they started to concentrate more on the other shows on their channel...they dint want BAVD to lose the 1st place to KMHWink after all that type of shows is meant for long run...besides that show is produced by someone close to teh channel i heard.. i also get too see BAVD promos on other channels but KMH? neva!!Disapprove GKD was at the bottom for few weeks n den they started to promote it like crazy back again..n now its in the top 3...so i see teh fault lies in promotion.. in one of my friends' college GKD was promoted in a very creative way..(its too long to explain) n teh banners hung around n behind the city buses..etc.. nothin of that sort was done for KMH..
Rakhi ka swayamvar ruled the TRP charts across all the channels...aint u aware of the promotion it got? with hoardings n posters every where across the cities? again KMH wasnt given dat much importance.. n how can u say that Imagine is doin their best to promote the show..?! They are paying SRK 5 crores per episode for their upcoming new reality show..they surely have money...

u are a fan of Imagine TV then u must be knowing that the only fictional daily on Imagine so far that garnered TRPs above 3 was 'Ramayan'.. n compared to that the highest TRP garnering soap on Imagine today i.e, BAVD has just around 1. TRPs..pretty close to KMH's TRPs...so on a ratio.. KMH2 is doin much better..!
so chill!! Imagine isnt goin under losses that they should pull KMH off air...KMH has enough sponsers even for the repeat telecasts.. n wen Jyoti n Bandini could run with low TRPs for so many months at a stretch..why should they pull KMH off air that has pretty decent TRPs..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by niki786coolteen

KMH has trp more than pyaar ki yeh ek kahani and geet.

Imagine TV has a higher  standard than STAR ONE. For example if a show is aired on star plus , everyone expects the show be successful because it is star plus. And khm2 must mantain the standart of imagine tv. Geet and pyar ki kahani are doing well on star one because they are mantaining star one starndard, and star ones standard is not high as imagine tv oneSmile
@red: it is the other way aroundWink Imagine does not have the standard of KMH..Tongue well i have this channel 'imagine' evr since its launch..back den it was NDTV imagine..n to be very honest Imagine produced qualitative shows back den...dat  kept me hooked to dis channel..it had some really good n very good shows..that is how i happened to watch KMH as well.. but once teh channel went under losses that was few months after KMH1 went off air..NDTV sold it to the turner group..after wich even good shows like Jyoti became a crap to watch..!!Geek so Imagine is lucky to have a show of quality like KMH back on the channel..
i agree that star one isnt a bigger channel than Imagine but like Imagine, Star one also produced good n unique shows initially.. by "KMH is doin better dan geet n PKYEK", she meant its doin better in the genre it comes under...i.e, "youth shows" hope u get it..
n i dun think any one here was rude..its just that your topic is misleading n post pessimistic n "rude" too..
no offense to other shows...every show has its set of viewers..

Edited by shibz - 02 January 2011 at 6:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged

KMH has trp more than pyaar ki yeh ek kahani and geet.

Imagine TV has a higher  standard than STAR ONE. For example if a show is aired on star plus , everyone expects the show be successful because it is star plus. And khm2 must mantain the standart of imagine tv. Geet and pyar ki kahani are doing well on star one because they are mantaining star one starndard, and star ones standard is not high as imagine tv oneSmile

like what Confused?  which other shows are maintaining Imagine's standard?  I am not getting it,  rakhi ka insaaf Dead is maintaining its standard??  if such a show is being aired on the same channel as KMH then the channel is lucky to have  KMH.   Like shibz said  it is other way around ,  channel should promote KMH more to keep up with the show's standard.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14shibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by wida

please  dont spread rumours that KMH2 is ending
we all now its around 150 episodes..and it will end after that..

Sorry . But it will end after 150 episodes, so this might be becuase of low TRPs. This was what i want  to say.

u got the facts wrong then .   They said that in an article long back abt 150 epis when the show had just started,   why would they decide about TRPs in the beginning itself and decide to end the show based on a prediction of low trps Silly.     They have planned  the story for about 150+ episodes and then see how it goes after that,  that is all.   Dont link it with TRPs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

oh puleezz! The bakwas serial like jyoti was on air more than 2.5 years with the trp 0.3, so y not KMH.

Firstly Jyoti is not bakwas, and seconldy jyoti went for 2 years and it had for 1.5 years high trps just 0.5 years it has low trps
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debo_afg

Originally posted by sohailxx

i guess most of ppl watchin Kitani2 are outside India so therfore they watch it online as it does not count watchin it on tc outside India those who live in India then plz do not watch online thnxxxxxxxxxx

Imagine TV is available all over the world. in europe it is the number 1 entertainment channel. and other imagines shows are very successful all over the <font size="3">world</font>.
I live self in europe, uk has the most every indian channel, I live in Netherlands, zeetv,starplus and Sony is the only popular channel. imagine tv doesnt get appreciate as much other channel does.

And there is nothing confirmed about 150 episode, as long the fans keep their faith, this show will inshallah keep airing.

Sorry , i did not know that it is final that KHM2 will just have 150 epis

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index