India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

No wonder that KHM2 is ending. (Page 6)

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
according to me its imagine's fault they r least bother to promote kmh and also its a youth base show so only youth will prefer to watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Okay first of all , why the title  'no wonder its ending'  ?  they said 150 episodes and there is a loooot of time for that,  why are you saying 'it is ending'  now itself,   the title is really misleading.    If you meant to say that it will end after 150 episodes  then  please make that clear in the title too. Smile  and it is not even sure that it will end after 150 episodes, karan and kritika clearly mentioned it will last as long as it gets good trps.  Now how can we foresee what kind of trps it will garner in next few weeks?  it might and will top the charts. Tongue

I dont live in India hence cannot contribute to the TRPs and many of those who live in India and watch it on TV also cannot contribute to the trps since their cities are not  taken into consideration (this I came to know during one of the discussions way back , so m not sure if I m right).   is the channel airing promos regularly? so many are complaining that it isnt.   they hardly had any promo after the one with snow globe until the recent one where he takes her flowers,  there was a long gap.   During KMH1 I think Karan Kritika went to so many places to promote the show during weekends, they are not doing it now I wonder why. 

It is your  favourite show right ? then why do you say if it does not get high trps it should end?  so in a channel there are  'n' number of shows they toggle up and down.  one show is bound to be in the last of the list and if it is they will end that show and also  the next show that takes its place with low trps?   Its really annoying how this trp system decides about the show,   people are watching online why dont they take that into consideration.  *sigh*

u said you felt people are rude in this forum,  well we are not,   it is just that we are so tired of negative talk and ppl trying to mock and pull the show and the actors down  so much that we have become really sensitive to these kind of  topics  and hence we react. 

Edited by kavyasam - 02 January 2011 at 6:15am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHpremeer_everadhasrujanaGURASH14surpatelKhaLidaHangelina285Debo_Afghanaparna4karanikaAnjalii...xXxshibz

MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
MitEssH Groupbie
MitEssH
MitEssH

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
@imagin tv.....Wat d hell u r Sayinn Now its tooo much so ACCORDING...2U Jyoti is 10 TYMS BETTR DEN KMH....WAT Nonsense....Sry me now cant help it....Ds is too much..KMH Is infinite tym bettr n Besttt den alll otthr RONA DHONA N SOO CALLED BETTR Shows.....Jyoti wz GUD in strtin OTHR WISE USKE BAAD...IT WS CRAPP...N FR GOD SAK DON COMPARE Kmh wid Jyoti...N fr yr KIND INFORMATION.....Kmh 2 hs 180 epis....Karan hs already SAID DS...ON HIS FACEBOOK...NOW howmany tyms I vl hv to repeat ds SENTENCE....So don say evrtym 150 epi..if u don no nethin.
Love.Karantacks Goldie
Love.Karantacks
Love.Karantacks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Kitani is not ending :(
I can't watch it on tv so thta y I watch it on utube
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by Debo_afg

I dont know why Ekta did decide to air this show on this channel, first of all dont every country has this channel, so thats why the TRP cant get high, but most of the people watch this show online.

I think this is the best show this days, they have best cast and the chemistry between Arjun and Arohi is the best chemistry ever.

So please dont come with this stupid rumours..

Every country has Imagine TV. Imagine TV is Europes No1 channel. It is like STAR PLUS in Inida. It is availble in Canada, USA, Europe,Austaralia, South Africe. Actually everywhere like you can see.  And in Europe it is the most watched Hindi Entertainment Channel. And about the TRPs. The TRPs are not counted in any other countries expect india. this means the whole world can watch KHM2 but the TRPs are gonna stay the same because just the amount of viewers in India are just counted.
                              Angry i dont agree to u ............ u said d point !! wats d use of imagine tv available in every countries??
it matters only W*Hin india !! n u knw?? am frm south india exactly frm kerala .... i cd hear dat imagine s available only on sm of d cncn!! we ppl cd hardly watch d show !! even among d ppl i knw dey all r watching it online !! n imagine s nt promoting d show !! kmh2 will b at top if it was on other channel lyk starlus or even zee tv !! imagine promotes only crap shows lyk swayamvar n all !! fr ur kind information all d shows except KMH r crap ones in imagine !! we knw dis n u ppl also knws dat !! n its only coz of imagine kmh2's trps r geting down !!
               n nw am nt comparing it .. bt its d fact !! imagine s mainly popular fr "swayamvar" ........Ouch
n afta dat imaine 4gt dat kmh only gave d popularity ... 
anywasy v r damn sure dat KMH2 Will nt end soon........ its gonna be number one if imagine s gonan giv proper care fr promoting it!! n plz stop spreading roumers !!Smile

Edited by aparna4karanika - 01 January 2011 at 10:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
i agree wid u aparna i am also from south india and we know trp is considered for very less cities 4 or 5 but what d hell is this trp never exactly reflects a show's popularity bcoz many shows which r leading in trp's r not as famous as kitani mohabbat hai indian viewers mostly c saas bahu shows kmh is popular through out the world many o my friendds from abroad are online viewers

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHGURASH14aparna4karanikakavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I watch this show online so i dont know what time slot it comes in. So i guess its about "other" shows at that time slot that are doing a better job than KMH-2.
Also, I agree with the promotion thing. I dont have imagine.. but my uncle's place has it... well they are getting it for free till february... and I was over watching that dance show on new years eve with all teh imagine stars... and I barely saw any promos of KMH-2. Most of the promos were for some rakhi's insaaf or bandani or rakt sambhand. And i asked them about KMH-2 and they are like... W*H is that... they all watch bandini and Jyoti and other crap thats on Imagine =(

Saad much? Also I think the plot isnt that great either. the writers need to work on their script. And... I think KMH-2 was working better when it was more comical.. ie the forest track so maybe the writers should focus on teh strength of the show and go from there

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14aparna4karanikakavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index