No wonder that KHM2 is ending. - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Imagine TV has a higher  standard than STAR ONE. For example if a show is aired on star plus , everyone expects the show be successful because it is star plus. And khm2 must mantain the standart of imagine tv. Geet and pyar ki kahani are doing well on star one because they are mantaining star one starndard, and star ones standard is not high as imagine tv one😊
@red: it is the other way aroundπŸ˜‰ Imagine does not have the standard of KMH..πŸ˜› well i have this channel 'imagine' evr since its launch..back den it was NDTV imagine..n to be very honest Imagine produced qualitative shows back den...dat  kept me hooked to dis channel..it had some really good n very good shows..that is how i happened to watch KMH as well.. but once teh channel went under losses that was few months after KMH1 went off air..NDTV sold it to the turner group..after wich even good shows like Jyoti became a crap to watch..!!πŸ€“ so Imagine is lucky to have a show of quality like KMH back on the channel..
i agree that star one isnt a bigger channel than Imagine but like Imagine, Star one also produced good n unique shows initially.. by "KMH is doin better dan geet n PKYEK", she meant its doin better in the genre it comes under...i.e, "youth shows" hope u get it..
n i dun think any one here was rude..its just that your topic is misleading n post pessimistic n "rude" too..
no offense to other shows...every show has its set of viewers..

Edited by shibz - 13 years ago

Imagine TV has a higher  standard than STAR ONE. For example if a show is aired on star plus , everyone expects the show be successful because it is star plus. And khm2 must mantain the standart of imagine tv. Geet and pyar ki kahani are doing well on star one because they are mantaining star one starndard, and star ones standard is not high as imagine tv one😊

like what πŸ˜•?  which other shows are maintaining Imagine's standard?  I am not getting it,  rakhi ka insaaf 🀒 is maintaining its standard??  if such a show is being aired on the same channel as KMH then the channel is lucky to have  KMH.   Like shibz said  it is other way around ,  channel should promote KMH more to keep up with the show's standard.

Sorry . But it will end after 150 episodes, so this might be becuase of low TRPs. This was what i want  to say.

u got the facts wrong then .   They said that in an article long back abt 150 epis when the show had just started,   why would they decide about TRPs in the beginning itself and decide to end the show based on a prediction of low trps πŸ€ͺ.     They have planned  the story for about 150+ episodes and then see how it goes after that,  that is all.   Dont link it with TRPs.
Originally posted by niki786coolteen

oh puleezz! The bakwas serial like jyoti was on air more than 2.5 years with the trp 0.3, so y not KMH.

Firstly Jyoti is not bakwas, and seconldy jyoti went for 2 years and it had for 1.5 years high trps just 0.5 years it has low trps
Originally posted by Debo_afg

I live self in europe, uk has the most every indian channel, I live in Netherlands, zeetv,starplus and Sony is the only popular channel. imagine tv doesnt get appreciate as much other channel does.

And there is nothing confirmed about 150 episode, as long the fans keep their faith, this show will inshallah keep airing.

Sorry , i did not know that it is final that KHM2 will just have 150 epis
@shibz -   well said  πŸ‘ ,  both the posts πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by johnandbipasha

first of all hi to everyone
secondaly im not a regular poster on this forum im normally one of them who comes to read the written updates becus i live in the uk and its aired later so i cannot wait, instead i read the written update and then watch it at 8 . And thirdly im confused its ending WHY?
AND WHY ONLY 150 EPISODES?:'(
this is unfair
i live in the uk and its one of the most watched shows!
whats happening im confused?
please explain :'(
And p.s im glad its aired on imagine since i dont have any other indian channel!

I love this show too. It is not final ( I just heard it ) I did not know that? Sorry for  that
Originally posted by Pranii

But this was said when KMH2 had good enough TRPs with respect to the channel.

I think the same with the channel but the TRPs are not that high
Originally posted by Dansindiadans

I cant cable problems and why are the ending KMH doesnt the come on the forum and see how many people watch the show its a really good show pl dont end it. If We didnt like the show why do Enat think tht We want it back pl dont end. Ekta goo too youtube and see all the comments everyone is beging to have the show many people watch old epi for the loved the show. Look at this forum everyone is soo glad have show back pl dont end it its big big big big requted

That is the problem , People watch the show on youtube. and so Imagine is not getting nay TRPs so we should watch it on TV so Imagine TV will continue this show
great post shibz!!..:D..btw @ imagine tv. ..its a pity that imagine doesnt know the value of its shows..and r busy promoting those shows which arent on air yet.....😑..i just dun believe that how can rakhi ka insaaf can get high trps??..and u talking about promotion?..well i havent seen a single promo for kmh since last week..but as my friends said that imagine is lucky to have a standard show like kmh..2..and it shud try its best to promote it,...why give up before trying..hope imagine really undersands it..and pls dun post this type of topics further..