Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

No wonder that KHM2 is ending. (Page 5)

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
first of all hi to everyone
secondaly im not a regular poster on this forum im normally one of them who comes to read the written updates becus i live in the uk and its aired later so i cannot wait, instead i read the written update and then watch it at 8 . And thirdly im confused its ending WHY?
AND WHY ONLY 150 EPISODES?:'(
this is unfair
i live in the uk and its one of the most watched shows!
whats happening im confused?
please explain :'(
And p.s im glad its aired on imagine since i dont have any other indian channel!

butterfly_16 Senior Member
butterfly_16
butterfly_16

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
ConfusedI'm totally confused, so I have a couple questions for the topic opener:

Originally posted by ImagineTV

I just dont understand. I think KHM2 should end if it iis not getting high TRPs. Imagine TV had so many hopes but the TRPs are not that high as they should be. KHM2 should get TRPs about 2-3. KHM2 is one of the best jodis in India. So why is it not successful. Are people  watching it online??? Or recording KHM2 , if you are then dont. we have to watch it live , so they the TRPs of KHM2 can increase. their is no wonder why Imagine is ending KHM2. So please watch KHM2 live. Imagine is trying the best to promote the show. So please watch it live

I like KHM2, it is my favourite show currently

You're contradicting yourself....you think the show should end because it doesn't have high trps, yet you say its your favourite show?The trp system is not accurate. That's a well known fact. The trp system has many faults, one of which is that it doesn't take into account international viewers. Scratch that, it doesn't even take into account everyone in India itself...Many of us don't live in India, so whether we watch it on youtube, dailymotion or tv it won't make a difference to the trp system. I have dish network at home and it doesn't make a difference to the trp system how many times I watch KMH 2 because I'm an international viewer.

2. Are you a spokesperson for ImagineTV?

3. As for KMH 2 ending after 150 episodes, has this been confirmed by the channel or production house anywhere?

Imagine TV is available all over the world. in europe it is the number 1 entertainment channel. and other imagines shows are very successful all over the world.

I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but living in Canada I can tell you that the only show I watch on Imagine is KMH 2. I don't watch any other show on Imagine as KMH 2 is the only one that ever really bagged my interest....I never even used to watch Imagine before KMH 2 came on. As a viewer I feel Imagine doesn't have many good shows and that they're lucky to have KMH 2 on their channel.

HeyAngry we are talking about KHM and not about Jyoti. Jyoti was a 10X better show than KHM.

To each his own :).

And secondly please dont say that KHM2 should have been airing on Zee tv or Star Plus. What do you want that all deserving shows should be on bigger channels. And the rest should be on channels like NDTV Imagine or Sahara ONE. And please dont compare other shows with KHM2. Lets discuss in peace

KMH 2 is a youth oriented show and Imagine.....well, it's not exactly known for producing youth oriented shows is it? Each channel is known for something, star one is known for youth oriented shows, sony for lighthearted drama etc. So a show like KMH 2 might have done a lot better on one of these channels because that's what the viewers expect of that channel. Youth oriented, lighthearted drama. And that's what KMH 2 is. And please don't compare other shows with KMH. You might want to take some of your own advice :).

Edited by butterfly_16 - 01 January 2011 at 6:10pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

premeer_everGURASH14KhaLidaHPraniikavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

RBOShaNakrocks Senior Member
RBOShaNakrocks
RBOShaNakrocks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
i live in canada and we dont have this channel and are not able to get it...and im not willing to spend more money if i can just watch online in HD on my own time =)
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Dont spread rumour plz.we know kmh is d best show n it is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Hey gyes kmh is the best show i hv ever seen the problem i think lies in the channel .ppl watch more star plus n that is why all crap shows work on it moreever imagine tv doesnt promote kmh as they should. They r busy in promoting stupid reality shows only.i wish kmh would be on star plus.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo25kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
where did u come up with this thing that Imagine is doing its best to promote KMH? It is hardly doinganything. There wasnt a single promo for KMH2for a whole week and then the next week the new promo was shown only twice. And before that two KMH2's promos were shown like 3-5 times whereas for their other shows they show the promos on almost every break. It seems that the channel is deliberately trying to lower KMH2's TRPs. Or may be it is compromising with KMH to gain more TRPs for other shows by showing the promos for other shows at the time when KMH2's promos shud be aired. I know i sound illogical in my lat three sentences but that's what we can guess for Imagine's behaviour towards KMH2. They arent concerned about it at all. And didnt u watch Kritika's  i-f interview? She says the channel also knows that KMH2 wont give them high TRPs since it is a youth-based show and has more international viewers. If the TRPs of KMH2 arent currently doing well, it's all thanks to Imagine's negligence in promoting our KMH.

And its definitely not ending soon, may be after 150-180 epis but not now.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wida

please  dont spread rumours that KMH2 is ending
we all now its around 150 episodes..and it will end after that..

Sorry . But it will end after 150 episodes, so this might be becuase of low TRPs. This was what i want  to say.

But this was said when KMH2 had good enough TRPs with respect to the channel.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

KreyaArshiLover IF-Sizzlerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I cant cable problems and why are the ending KMH doesnt the come on the forum and see how many people watch the show its a really good show pl dont end it. If We didnt like the show why do Enat think tht We want it back pl dont end. Ekta goo too youtube and see all the comments everyone is beging to have the show many people watch old epi for the loved the show. Look at this forum everyone is soo glad have show back pl dont end it its big big big big requted

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index