Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

No wonder that KHM2 is ending. (Page 2)

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingkundraz

i do'nt think they promotes this show!! production house make promos but they hardly get aired in imagine tv & i has to watch them on karan's facbuk....they promote babaaiso....gunaho ka.........rakth sam.....rakhee ka swayam...n...bla...bla..but kmh gets edit like a demo version of softwares on its repeat telicast.........sooOO how it can get trp's about to 2 or 3 !!

i really feel that they just leave it to fans
really no wonder that  if they throw a black news that its about to end...!!

how can we say that khm2 should be promoted to imagine tv

Edited by ImagineTV - 01 January 2011 at 11:16am

Neha64 Groupbie
Neha64
Neha64

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I watch the show online, that's the most convenient way as I don't have the channel. And I think this is the case for most people. KMH2 is by far one of the best drama serial. I love arohi and Arjun, the chemistry between then is amazing!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhShaily.kavyasam

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha64

I watch the show online, that's the most convenient way as I don't have the channel. And I think this is the case for most people. KMH2 is by far one of the best drama serial. I love arohi and Arjun, the chemistry between then is amazing!

Why dont you have the channel?Smile
Neha64 Groupbie
Neha64
Neha64

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I live in Canada. So I have all the channels that comes with my regular cable tv, in order to get the Hindi channels I need to order a separate cable box and then order the channels. Too much hassle lol. I prefer watching my shows online, especially cuz I am not home during the most part and miss out on my favourite shows :)
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neha64

I live in Canada. So I have all the channels that comes with my regular cable tv, in order to get the Hindi channels I need to order a separate cable box and then order the channels. Too much hassle lol. I prefer watching my shows online, especially cuz I am not home during the most part and miss out on my favourite shows :)

Their is a product called Jado* tv. google it , and no monthly cost, just need to buy. google itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki786coolteen

KMH has trp more than pyaar ki yeh ek kahani and geet.

Imagine TV has a higher  standard than STAR ONE. For example if a show is aired on star plus , everyone expects the show be successful because it is star plus. And khm2 must mantain the standart of imagine tv. Geet and pyar ki kahani are doing well on star one because they are mantaining star one starndard, and star ones standard is not high as imagine tv oneSmile
lizzie_1 Groupbie
lizzie_1
lizzie_1

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
yaa kmh2 is the best show......galti TRPS  ki hai ,ki wo is show ko promote nai kr rai hai...........kmh2 is d best show on telvision .....
ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizzie_1

yaa kmh2 is the best show......galti TRPS  ki hai ,ki wo is show ko promote nai kr rai hai...........kmh2 is d best show on telvision .....

it is actually currently my favourite show.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index