Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

No wonder that KHM2 is ending. (Page 10)

aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MitEssH

@Olly..u said .Abs ritee TRUEE...true Ekdum SAHI ...N Indian Television is really Vry vry Lucky..Khushnaseeb.dat It hs Show Lyk Kmh..on tv....Indian Television k liye To ye bohat proud lenewali baat hai....

u tld wat i wanted to say bro Wink

KajolKohl Senior Member
KajolKohl
KajolKohl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
There's always a chance that a show might end but not neccessarily because of ratings.KMH 2 is targeted at a youth based audience which is why less people might watch it.

It's not being promoted well enough,most of the promos are shown online via facebook and youtube.The only way imagine is promoting it is about the chemistry rather than the story itself.

People might have lost interest because they thought it might be similar to KMH1.The concept for KMH2 might be a bit to complex which why some people don't like it.

Ekta is VERY unpredictable with her shows.She gets bored of some shows easily and ends them.Tere Liye and Bandini are still running but for how long?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I m really totally confused abt what u wan to say?being very very honest i wan to tell u kmh is d bestest show ever.if kmh will end then it will b a loss of channel not d kmh.i can tell u hundreds of ppl who only watch kmh.kmh has those viewers who r not available to any other channel.imagine is getting a lot of loyal viewers due to kmh.it will b very foolish act if they will end it.abt trps what i say?it is really funny system.i tell u abt my place.ppl r crazy for kmh.they r not online viewers.they watch it on tv but their viewership does not count.i tell u y kmh is getting low trps.it is a youth show.for trps they count only metro cities viewership.in metro cities young generation is more familiar with net other than tv.i tell u one funny thing.my cousin liv in chandigarh.i went there.i came to know that she is fan of kmh but she dont watch it on tv bcoz my bua ji see balika vadhu at 8pm on tv so she has no alternative other than seeing it on utube.indian tv should choose other way to see popularity of youth show.why they neglect us always?youth shows dont get any awards.y so unfair with youth shows?imagine should act wisely this tym otherwise this channel will suffer a lot lyk last tym.abt u i wan to say dont worry so much abt d show.kmh will create history this tym too.it is unique show on indian television.enjoy it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssHGURASH14-Olly-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@tanu well said dear!!..kmh 2 will be the best no matter it gets trps or not!..and @kajolkohl.. sorry to say but kmh 2 storyline is as interesting as kmh 1..its useless to compare with kmh 1 coz the concept is totally different..and i am happy that kmh 2 is a very good and unique concept....unlike TERE LIYE and BANDINI which r both ekta;s shows but the diff is huge..kmh 2 is iff and very appealing..it has a freshness which keeps us (atleast me hooked)..may be kmh 2 has not been able to satisfy a large vieweship but it surely will if promoted nicely!!

Anjalii...xXx

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
@imagine tv i just noticed u wrote it khm otherb than kmh.plz edit it.kitani hai mohabat sounds very awkward.our seial has d bestest title kitani mohabat hai!!!so romantic naa!i luv the title of my favourite show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Anjalii...xXxshibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
lol tanu..LOL..ya pls edit it imaginetv

Anjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
@Tanu, shibz n olly...well said...HugEmbarrassed 

and yeah...imagine tv shud be lucky that KMH2 cums on their channel..atleast r they rgettin sum sort of GRPS...imagibe TV wud totally b in loss if KMH2 never came on their channel.....bt i also feel bad that KMH2 cums on that channel...it's like imagine TB don't care about KMH2 n it's fans...they are not just being unjustice to KMH2...but they r also being unjustice to Karan and Kritika n fans too..Disapprove...imagine r being totally ignorant towards KMH2...all they care abt is their other shows which have no gud storyline...n actors that can't act properly!!....n there is nothing new in their storylines either..SleepySleepy...but both KMH and KMH2 had freshness n a charm...it was totally unique that made us b glued to our screens...n thats why we love arjuhi so much...thats why it came back...they had to bring it bac...even they knew that KMH is very popular...but the reason why KMH2 isn't doin well in TRPS's is because of their lack of promotion for it...really..what will they loose if they go the extra mile to give KMH2 the promotion it deserves..??...if they can promote their other shows like crazy n get gud trp's later..den why not do it for KMH2...they dnt know what they r loosing by not promoting KMH2 properly...
I thot they wud learn a lesson after KMH went off air..but looks like they havn't still..!!...i'm not surprised at all...n yeah..KMH2 is diff from other shows...n it is a youth show as well...KMH2 can get really gud trp's....imagine ppl jus have 2 get off their backsides and start to promote KMH2....n show their promo's after each break...n promote it out of their channel...they have the money but they dnt wanna use it for KMH2 bt instead they use it for shows that less ppl watch...Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MitEssH-Olly-shibz

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
i second that anjali...i also thought that imagine ppl wud learn a lesson after kmh 1 went off air,..but looks like they arent....*sigh*..anyways lets hope for the best and keep requesting imagine tv on their fb wall..its better  they listen!Evil Smile

Anjalii...xXx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index