Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha64

I watch the show online, that's the most convenient way as I don't have the channel. And I think this is the case for most people. KMH2 is by far one of the best drama serial. I love arohi and Arjun, the chemistry between then is amazing!

Why dont you have the channel?😊
Neha64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I live in Canada. So I have all the channels that comes with my regular cable tv, in order to get the Hindi channels I need to order a separate cable box and then order the channels. Too much hassle lol. I prefer watching my shows online, especially cuz I am not home during the most part and miss out on my favourite shows :)
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha64

I live in Canada. So I have all the channels that comes with my regular cable tv, in order to get the Hindi channels I need to order a separate cable box and then order the channels. Too much hassle lol. I prefer watching my shows online, especially cuz I am not home during the most part and miss out on my favourite shows :)

Their is a product called Jado* tv. google it , and no monthly cost, just need to buy. google it😊
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: niki786coolteen

KMH has trp more than pyaar ki yeh ek kahani and geet.

Imagine TV has a higher  standard than STAR ONE. For example if a show is aired on star plus , everyone expects the show be successful because it is star plus. And khm2 must mantain the standart of imagine tv. Geet and pyar ki kahani are doing well on star one because they are mantaining star one starndard, and star ones standard is not high as imagine tv one😊
lizzie_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaa kmh2 is the best show......galti TRPS  ki hai ,ki wo is show ko promote nai kr rai hai...........kmh2 is d best show on telvision .....
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie_1

yaa kmh2 is the best show......galti TRPS  ki hai ,ki wo is show ko promote nai kr rai hai...........kmh2 is d best show on telvision .....

it is actually currently my favourite show.
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: wida

please  dont spread rumours that KMH2 is ending

we all now its around 150 episodes..and it will end after that..

Sorry . But it will end after 150 episodes, so this might be becuase of low TRPs. This was what i want  to say.
Edited by ImagineTV - 13 years ago
poo25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kmh2 will not end after 150 epi why kmh2 air on imagine tv why not on star plus n zee tv like popular channales then kmh2 also have high trps i don't like imagine tv bcoz of karan kritika n kmh2 i see imagine tv
MitEssH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wat r u saying Frs Who told u dat kmh 2 is endingg...NO WAY..Kmh 2 is not endin n
ds tym kmh hs 180 epiS...N der is not much diffrn btw kmh n gkd trp..Kmh is gettin trp aroun 0.87 n gkd hs 0.93 aroun trp...Only bavd hs 1 trp...Y imagin vl end kmh ...Its in top 4 on imagin....So plz don say nethin lyk ds..Its nott gonna end..N its Imagin'n Trp system 's fault...Imagin is not promotin kmh vry well...N indian trp is system is Nonsens..der r only 10000 around PPL METER..in 10000 hom...to measure trp of 100 Crore..indian....Ds is js bakwaas system
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Dont spread rumours..!! its not ending
and TRPS matter and hope KMH2 get better Trps...😳