No wonder that KHM2 is ending.

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I just dont understand. I think KHM2 should end if it iis not getting high TRPs. Imagine TV had so many hopes but the TRPs are not that high as they should be. KHM2 should get TRPs about 2-3. KHM2 is one of the best jodis in India. So why is it not successful. Are people  watching it online??? Or recording KHM2 , if you are then dont. we have to watch it live , so they the TRPs of KHM2 can increase. their is no wonder why Imagine is ending KHM2. So please watch KHM2 live. Imagine is trying the best to promote the show. So please watch it live

Edited by ImagineTV - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
please  dont spread rumours that KMH2 is ending
we all now its around 150 episodes..and it will end after that..

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Imagine are not ending KMH2....you got it wrong...and about KMH2 being for 150 epi's..then Karan and Kritika confirmed saying that the epi's will b as much as we want them to be...so KMH2 is not ending...and about TRPS'...it's imagine ppl's fault for not promoting it well...they r so careless towards KMH2
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dnt say that..TRP's do matter..it has a power to end show..but its not like that for kitani yet..
our show is going to go for song
and ppl can watch crap like swayamar..there TRP's are highest but our shows TRP are not gud..
use less NDTV..they always promote stupid stuff like that
they lack logic..
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know why Ekta did decide to air this show on this channel, first of all dont every country has this channel, so thats why the TRP cant get high, but most of the people watch this show online.

I think this is the best show this days, they have best cast and the chemistry between Arjun and Arohi is the best chemistry ever.

So please dont come with this stupid rumours..
nikita_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KMH has trp more than pyaar ki yeh ek kahani and geet.
kingkundraz thumbnail
i do'nt think they promotes this show!! production house make promos but they hardly get aired in imagine tv & i has to watch them on karan's facbuk....they promote babaaiso....gunaho ka.........rakth sam.....rakhee ka swayam...n...bla...bla..but kmh gets edit like a demo version of softwares on its repeat telicast.........sooOO how it can get trp's about to 2 or 3 !!

i really feel that they just leave it to fans
really no wonder that  if they throw a black news that its about to end...!!
Edited by kingkundraz - 13 years ago
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debo_afg

I dont know why Ekta did decide to air this show on this channel, first of all dont every country has this channel, so thats why the TRP cant get high, but most of the people watch this show online.

I think this is the best show this days, they have best cast and the chemistry between Arjun and Arohi is the best chemistry ever.

So please dont come with this stupid rumours..

Every country has Imagine TV. Imagine TV is Europes No1 channel. It is like STAR PLUS in Inida. It is availble in Canada, USA, Europe,Austaralia, South Africe. Actually everywhere like you can see.  And in Europe it is the most watched Hindi Entertainment Channel. And about the TRPs. The TRPs are not counted in any other countries expect india. this means the whole world can watch KHM2 but the TRPs are gonna stay the same because just the amount of viewers in India are just counted.
ImagineTV thumbnail

Originally posted by: kingkundraz

i do'nt think they promotes this show!! production house make promos but they hardly get aired in imagine tv & i has to watch them on karan's facbuk....they promote babaaiso....gunaho ka.........rakth sam.....rakhee ka swayam...n...bla...bla..but kmh gets edit like a demo version of softwares on its repeat telicast.........sooOO how it can get trp's about to 2 or 3 !!

i really feel that they just leave it to fans
really no wonder that  if they throw a black news that its about to end...!!

how can we say that khm2 should be promoted to imagine tv
Neha64 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watch the show online, that's the most convenient way as I don't have the channel. And I think this is the case for most people. KMH2 is by far one of the best drama serial. I love arohi and Arjun, the chemistry between then is amazing!