India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

No wonder that KHM2 is ending.

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I just dont understand. I think KHM2 should end if it iis not getting high TRPs. Imagine TV had so many hopes but the TRPs are not that high as they should be. KHM2 should get TRPs about 2-3. KHM2 is one of the best jodis in India. So why is it not successful. Are people  watching it online??? Or recording KHM2 , if you are then dont. we have to watch it live , so they the TRPs of KHM2 can increase. their is no wonder why Imagine is ending KHM2. So please watch KHM2 live. Imagine is trying the best to promote the show. So please watch it live

Edited by ImagineTV - 01 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhHIBA0072mohit_rockstar-anzaeram-ana.khanShaily.Jay-DeeDream-LandGunjan.payyalkavyasamadventure_gurl

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
please  dont spread rumours that KMH2 is ending
we all now its around 150 episodes..and it will end after that..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43.Mehak.Dream-Landangelina285shinyclassicsujal_kashishSiddhi_SandstoneAnjalii...xXxpayal_4

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Imagine are not ending KMH2....you got it wrong...and about KMH2 being for 150 epi's..then Karan and Kritika confirmed saying that the epi's will b as much as we want them to be...so KMH2 is not ending...and about TRPS'...it's imagine ppl's fault for not promoting it well...they r so careless towards KMH2

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1.Mehak.KhaLidaHangelina285shinyclassickavyasamsujal_kashishpayal_4Siddhi_wida

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
dnt say that..TRP's do matter..it has a power to end show..but its not like that for kitani yet..
our show is going to go for song
and ppl can watch crap like swayamar..there TRP's are highest but our shows TRP are not gud..
use less NDTV..they always promote stupid stuff like that
they lack logic..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-KhaLidaHkavyasampayal_4sujal_kashishkooliioAnjalii...xXx

Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
I dont know why Ekta did decide to air this show on this channel, first of all dont every country has this channel, so thats why the TRP cant get high, but most of the people watch this show online.

I think this is the best show this days, they have best cast and the chemistry between Arjun and Arohi is the best chemistry ever.

So please dont come with this stupid rumours..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhrekhab25KhaLidaHShaily.angelina285kavyasam--Janvie--payal_4Anjalii...xXxsujal_kashishwida

nikita_786 Goldie
nikita_786
nikita_786

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
KMH has trp more than pyaar ki yeh ek kahani and geet.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aparna4karanikakavyasam--Janvie--payal_4shootingstar.xxsujal_kashishAnjalii...xXx

kingkundraz Newbie
kingkundraz
kingkundraz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i do'nt think they promotes this show!! production house make promos but they hardly get aired in imagine tv & i has to watch them on karan's facbuk....they promote babaaiso....gunaho ka.........rakth sam.....rakhee ka swayam...n...bla...bla..but kmh gets edit like a demo version of softwares on its repeat telicast.........sooOO how it can get trp's about to 2 or 3 !!

i really feel that they just leave it to fans
really no wonder that  if they throw a black news that its about to end...!!

Edited by kingkundraz - 01 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debo_afg

I dont know why Ekta did decide to air this show on this channel, first of all dont every country has this channel, so thats why the TRP cant get high, but most of the people watch this show online.

I think this is the best show this days, they have best cast and the chemistry between Arjun and Arohi is the best chemistry ever.

So please dont come with this stupid rumours..

Every country has Imagine TV. Imagine TV is Europes No1 channel. It is like STAR PLUS in Inida. It is availble in Canada, USA, Europe,Austaralia, South Africe. Actually everywhere like you can see.  And in Europe it is the most watched Hindi Entertainment Channel. And about the TRPs. The TRPs are not counted in any other countries expect india. this means the whole world can watch KHM2 but the TRPs are gonna stay the same because just the amount of viewers in India are just counted.

Edited by ImagineTV - 01 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie_1ana.khanmisssmilyJay-DeeGunjan.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index