India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's slap's preview!! (Page 2)

niki_pn Newbie
niki_pn
niki_pn

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
dont kno y, but i hav so started to hate this STUPID PLAN of badimaa and dadaji... there are so many ways 2 make suhana realize her feelings 4 ishan, but wat they r doin now s so Thumbs Down Thumbs Down

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@  mjtruelegend :
      YUP U R RIGHT THAY HAD CHANCE TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER Ermm
       I HAVE MADE PEACE WITH PLAN Pinch  I MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH PLAN BUT THEY CAN SHOW THAT THEY ALL COME TO KNOW ABT SID TOO AND HOW IT AFFECTED SUHANA'S DECISION TO MARRY ISHAN. HOW SHE NEVER HID ANYTHING FROM ISHAN & SHE WAS FINDING HER WAY TOWARDS LOVE AND TO ISHAN WITHOUT ANY MEDDLING. 
      I STRONGLY BELIEVE SID IS A KEY POINT IN THIS STORY. IF SHE HAD KNOWN TRUTH ABT SID EARLIER.... HER DECISION TO MARRY WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. SHE WOULD NOT HAVE RUSHED TO MARRY. THEY ALL NEED TO SEE SUHANA IN THIS LIGHT. THIS IS A GIRL WHO FALL IN LOVE , BETRAYED BY LOVER , HURT BY HER FIRST LOVE. 
      SHE IS NAIVE , INNOCENT , GOOD HEARTED , MOTHERLESS CHILD , UNKNOWN TO MANY RELATIONS , UNKNOWN TO MANY THINGS. WHY CAN'T SHOW OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.

You are soo right. This is why I just adore Suhana. Her character is so real. I can relate to ther completely. In all this she's one who has had it the worst. Gosh if only they handled it well..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.

100GIRL IF-Dazzler
100GIRL
100GIRL

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
well dunno abwt anything else but i can speak abwt d slap he did not have ago at radha buah coz she elder n out of respect even he new that RB is wrong but he nws that for sum reason she did not like deepek so he kinda undersud her slap n if u fink abwt elder can slap younger not sayin she is ryt but shwing u from a diff point of view n now d salp of suhanna n sonali ryt ishaan has a go at suhanna 4 slapin sonali him hvin a go at her shows he feels  he has ryt to say that 2 her he does not have to think twice of summat coz dey share a clse relatinship E,g if my m8 wer summat dat does not luk good i wud tell er coz we clse whaeas if a not dat clse m8 wer summat dat dunt luk nice i wud prob keep my mouth shut coz i dnt wna affend her! hope u understand what i meant him having a go at her show that he feels he can so showing he has ryt on her in a gud way! has far  as the makin suhanna realise she luvs ishaan by usin sonali is gud n wrong dey kind extended it 2 a limit!

.Nish.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
@100GIRL.   Thankyou for your point of view but I'm not sure what to say. I am not saying that he should've shouted at Radha Bua, but he certainly could've stood up for her, infact the whole family again failed to do the right thing. When someone is wrong, they are wrong!! SGP is very bad at dealing with some the serious and sensitive matters. They don't ever complete them properly. And in all this they make Suhana look like the one who's got it wrong when she hasn't. In fact most of the time she's right, but they always made huge deal out her genuine mistakes while if someone else does something, its never a big deal!!! Double standards!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Shehreen_27

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Well...Ishaan could've stand Suhana's side instead of supporting Sona!! Ishaan did'nt realise that sona was getting sooo chipki chipka with him...sona was doing it on purpose but what about ishaan??? I dont understand why ishaan is not Supporting suhana..?? 
I understand the point of ishaan too..Suhana has never made him feel as her husband but now she is so whats the problem now?? ishaan must realise now

Edited by cuteshehreen - 03 January 2011 at 11:45am

.Nish.

Go to top