India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana's slap's preview!!

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
First coming  the first part when suhana was in the party with her freinds!!. bechari suhana couldnt enjoy the party becoz of ishaan..AngryAngryAngry . when suhana came back homeshe was so angry and i was thinkng its all badi maa's fault!!!!!!Angry
she forgot to give the letter to ishaan that suhana wrote Angry
i dont know badi maa did that on purpose or not!!!!!!!!!..... when ishaan didnt ven ask suhana where has she been or ishaan didnt even relize that suhana is angry and he was laughing with sona and uparse woh suhana ko keh raha tha ke "maine aur sona ne bohat enjoy kiya!!! what is this??? when suhana ever asked ishaan to come with her any party to dance ishan was like nonono , i have no interest  but when sona asked him to come with her to disco he agreed???Angry rano was even like" go with her" but she didnt say it at suhnas time after suhana slapped the 'Drama Queen Sona' I was sooo happy!!! Ishaan did'nt say anything to Suhana when Radha bua slapped her and she was shouting and messing the whole room!! but when it comes to Sona Ishaan gets blind Angry he forgets everything , everyone and mostly Suhana. The only one he remember is Sona Sona and Sona!!!!!!!!!!! Dead Dead Ishaan should've given attention to Suhana , If he would've given attention to Suhana than Badi maa's plan wont have create problems!! Sona deserved the Slap!! She deserves 100 more slaps Tongue Wink
Hopefully in the upcoming episodes we can see more of Ishaan and Suhana instead of Ishaan and Sona all the time! and hopefully we can see Ishaan , Sona , Badi maa , dada gee and Rano realising their mistake!! Embarrassed

Edited by cuteshehreen - 01 January 2011 at 9:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YADiivi.Nish.rabees011Sinha18

rabees011 Goldie
rabees011
rabees011

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I agree with everything you said. I am happy suhana slapped Sona. She went too far by questioning Suhana about the status of her marriage. This is too much. Suhana and Ishan are not a part of this plan, but Sona is. Therefore, she should know her limits. 

It was shown that Suhana left a note for ishan on the bed and I think he even went upstairs to change before leaving with Sonali for the disco. If he did go upstairs to his room, how come he never saw the note? it was right there on the bed--in front of his eyes. 

At the disco, when Sona asked ishan to dance with her, he refused by saying that now he will dance with suhana only. Sonali left. The next moment, some random girl from the dance floor arrived and asked him to get up and dance and WOW he AGREED! I must say the creatives have made Ishan very inconsistent in behaviour. 

When they came back, Ishan was showing Suhana how he spun Sonali around and how they danced and all....I wanted Suhana to slap Sona right at that time. When she slapped Sona, Ishan was yelling at Suhana and telling her that she has done a ghatiya deed by slapping Sona. However, he never said anything to Sona when she questioned the status of their marriage. If anyone hurts Sonali, Ishan explodes and doesn't even care whether Sonali did anything wrong or not. However, when Radha bua slapped Suhana in front of everyone, just because she was trying to make her eat the cake from Deepak's hands, Ishan remained calm and didn't say a word. I am highly disappointed with him. Hope the creatives rectify their mistake and bring back the Ishan we once knew.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pndevranilover123.Nish.06cs119SushaanManeetruexangel111192FeefiYusBeeSweetAddiction.

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Shehreen_27111192Feefi

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabees011

I agree with everything you said. I am happy suhana slapped Sona. She went too far by questioning Suhana about the status of her marriage. This is too much. Suhana and Ishan are not a part of this plan, but Sona is. Therefore, she should know her limits. 

It was shown that Suhana left a note for ishan on the bed and I think he even went upstairs to change before leaving with Sonali for the disco. If he did go upstairs to his room, how come he never saw the note? it was right there on the bed--in front of his eyes. 

At the disco, when Sona asked ishan to dance with her, he refused by saying that now he will dance with suhana only. Sonali left. The next moment, some random girl from the dance floor arrived and asked him to get up and dance and WOW he AGREED! I must say the creatives have made Ishan very inconsistent in behaviour. 

When they came back, Ishan was showing Suhana how he spun Sonali around and how they danced and all....I wanted Suhana to slap Sona right at that time. When she slapped Sona, Ishan was yelling at Suhana and telling her that she has done a ghatiya deed by slapping Sona. However, he never said anything to Sona when she questioned the status of their marriage. If anyone hurts Sonali, Ishan explodes and doesn't even care whether Sonali did anything wrong or not. However, when Radha bua slapped Suhana in front of everyone, just because she was trying to make her eat the cake from Deepak's hands, Ishan remained calm and didn't say a word. I am highly disappointed with him. Hope the creatives rectify their mistake and bring back the Ishan we once knew.

Guyz the reason why sona questioned suhaana about her marital life is to make her think/realize that the anger is out of love for Ishaan...Questioning someone leads to the person actually thinking about the whole situation and then ends in realization..I guess that was the plan

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roseroserose.Nish.ruexangelYusBee

06cs119 Senior Member
06cs119
06cs119

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
 rabees011Clapwhat you said was 100% correct.this is not fair.i agree with you that radha bua slap incident .As per the suhana word ishaan is 100% selfish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rabees011111192

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

The episode on friday was the worst episode on SGP...The way they showed Over the topness with mobile falling from Ishaan's pocket and Ishaan's inconsistency...ughhh.....DeadDeadDead

I missed your comments Shonauk !!! thank God you are still here, although I must say I am dissapointed, but hats off to the CV they are sticking to there plot and nothing has changed there mind, the same loop holes were in OBS. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18111192

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Why didn't the creatives rectify the loopholes that there were in OBS? I just cannot understand when you have made something with flaws and you have a second chance to do it again then surely you'd make it better!! ISN'T THAT COMMON SENSE??? WHY HAVEN'T THEY MADE IT BETTER?????CryCryCryCryCryCryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Araam111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
@  mjtruelegend :
      YUP U R RIGHT THAY HAD CHANCE TO MAKE IT EVEN BETTER Ermm
       I HAVE MADE PEACE WITH PLAN Pinch  I MIGHT NOT AGREE WITH PLAN BUT THEY CAN SHOW THAT THEY ALL COME TO KNOW ABT SID TOO AND HOW IT AFFECTED SUHANA'S DECISION TO MARRY ISHAN. HOW SHE NEVER HID ANYTHING FROM ISHAN & SHE WAS FINDING HER WAY TOWARDS LOVE AND TO ISHAN WITHOUT ANY MEDDLING. 
      I STRONGLY BELIEVE SID IS A KEY POINT IN THIS STORY. IF SHE HAD KNOWN TRUTH ABT SID EARLIER.... HER DECISION TO MARRY WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT. SHE WOULD NOT HAVE RUSHED TO MARRY. THEY ALL NEED TO SEE SUHANA IN THIS LIGHT. THIS IS A GIRL WHO FALL IN LOVE , BETRAYED BY LOVER , HURT BY HER FIRST LOVE. 
      SHE IS NAIVE , INNOCENT , GOOD HEARTED , MOTHERLESS CHILD , UNKNOWN TO MANY RELATIONS , UNKNOWN TO MANY THINGS. WHY CAN'T SHOW OTHER SIDE OF THE COIN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top