Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U ALL. hope 2011 brings u many happiness in ur life.. ok so talking about the topic,, i just feel that nupur was indeed a lucky girl that she had a husband like mayank...really frnds many boys r nt like that,,first they give hell lot of promises before marriages nd then forget everything after marriage. bt mayank never did so.. he was always there for nupur whether it was happiness or sadness,, he always suprised her by giving her unexpected surprises... he was truly a superp husband and made me feel that even some boys r gud nd they care for their mate... i wud like to know ur replies tooo, so pls do reply...                                                                                                                                                    
i think mayank is more than lucky to get a wonderful wife like nupurπŸ˜›
lol...i think mayu is more lucky πŸ˜‰
agree with ur post- nupur is a lucky girlπŸ˜›

where was that bas***d dhruv & where was mayank

& nupur was also so lucky for mayankπŸ˜›
i agree...nupz was lucky as she got mayank😳
a perfect guy.......πŸ˜ƒ
n yea mayu was lucky too to get nupz
n v were lucky to get mayur/arti......perfect couple!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i think both were lucky to get each other.😊
Both Of Mayur are So lucky To having each other
they are just made for each other
Both were lucky to get one another😳 that's why they're the most perfect couple in every single wayπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sweeni

i think mayank is more than lucky to get a wonderful wife like nupurπŸ˜›
I agree with u πŸ˜‰