Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Are hum the, woh the aur sama...

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Happy new year to all of you guys,

now about today's episode....

Dan making useless efforts of killing Pia, cant he understand that if Abhay finds out that he is after Pia, he will surely walk with one leg, see with one eye and listen with one ear, and eat with artificial teeth fixed by dentist.?

All damage will be caused by Abhay.

Loved the scene when Abhay jumped from upstairs between Pia and Dan. And said leave.

The most beautiful moment of today's episode was, PIA HUGGING ABHAY.

I WANTED IT TO LAST FOR THE WHOLE EPISODE, I FELT WARM INSIDE MY HEART AND ENVYED PIA FOR IT.

Just think about this, if Abhay thinks that he is dangerous for Pia, than ask yourself how many of you are ready to face that beautiful, handsom, godlike, adonis type danger?

I am ready even if someone asks me after waking me from midnight sun, if i want to put my life at risk like this.

If death comes in the diguised with the form of Abhay, how wonder ful would be it!

And another remark Abhay saying Maithili's whole name.

How passionately he was saying it? It was like as if he was saving each letter and saying the god's name. I was like vaari jaavan soniyo.

And the lie which he told Pia about the book. He spoke it so lightly that even we can doubt on the truth now.

But saari 100 juth baat me ek baat sach hai ki Maithili Abhay ki story ka sabse important part hai.

And now about Mr Dan and H.O.V i mean HEAD(HEADACHE) of THE VAMPIRES, MR chand.

They both are togather, Rishte me hum tumhare boss lagte hai, fir woh kamina pan ho ya nikkama pan, it doesnt matter,

get a life dude, go for the hunt of the penguins in the alaska, kyo bichare do Pya karne valo ki Love story me taang lada rahe ho?

Dont you think it is bakvaas plan to add the looser to your clan?

He is your son for god's sake... Just consider him once as an human.

But both truly deserve each other i mean about Danish and Chand.

Kya employee hai yaar, and boss to Masha allah.

By the way what is your compny's name? And what do you do for the buisness.

Let me guess it is about Dont let Abhay fall for any human? Dont let him love any body?
Just forget it yaar i love you both guys any way.

Even if you try million times for aparting Pia and Abhay, you are the only reasons for their close ness.

Dont let your self down by your failures, i say or try karo, or problems badhao, to dono aur pas aye.

TRY AND try and we will be succeed.

And about Kabir, now you realised man that your fight was wrong with Pia, dont get offended Kabir lovers but his yesterday's behavior was like Mike newton of the Twilight not like Jake at all, he never judged her but Mike did.

But today he was good, i think he is suffering from the side effects of first love like, bad temper,mood swiings etc.

Par is sab me maje ki baat to yeh thi ki Abhay saw our H.O.V with kidnapper, and he doubted about it. So it was good for them now.

And now about Pia's another kidnappers in precap, i think now the Port Angeles scene of twilight is coming soon in form of PKYEK.

The whole episode was like,

Hum the woh the aur sama horrified samj lena.

Jana tha museum aur pahoch gaye Pandher ke kille samaj lena.

Kabir ne jagda kiya aur, pusr college bus me nikal gaya samaj lena,

kille me that Dan, chaku leke taiyar samaj lena,

Par aa gaya mera hero, mujhe bachane ke liye aur me bach gayee na.

Aur aur hote hote hote hote Pyar ho gaya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidear-bornalee-Befikre.Jane..

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
hahahha....LOLLOL
vry nice post......
luvd ur line....
"get a life dude, go for the hunt of the penguins in the alaska, kyo bichare do Pya karne valo ki Love story me taang lada rahe ho?"

i think both Chaand nd Dan r gone cases........
Chaand is so selfish......khud ke paas toh hot haseena hai but wants his son to be deprived of his haseenaLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinkidear

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">hahahha....LOLLOL</font>
<font color="#006600">vry nice post......</font>

<font color="#006600">luvd ur line....</font>

"get a life dude, go for the hunt of the penguins in the alaska, kyo bichare do Pya karne valo ki Love story me taang lada rahe ho?"

<font color="#006600">i think both Chaand nd Dan r gone cases........</font>

<font color="#006600">Chaand is so selfish......khud ke paas toh hot haseena hai but wants his son to be deprived of his haseenaLOLLOLLOL</font>

thanx, you are right about him, he wants his son to be deprived of Haseena or he wants him to choose some one like her. Imagine in Haseena's style how would it be like for Abhay and Haseena's second version, She Will say, ''kuch karo Abhay chand ko roko.''

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

<font color="#006600">hahahha....LOLLOL</font>
<font color="#006600">vry nice post......</font>

<font color="#006600">luvd ur line....</font>

<font color="#006600">i think both Chaand nd Dan r gone cases........</font>

<font color="#006600">Chaand is so selfish......khud ke paas toh hot haseena hai but wants his son to be deprived of his haseenaLOLLOLLOL</font>

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index